Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Ehhhh the music is what saved Chris Brown....
DaBaby ain’t making no music like that

this is a matter of opinion

you know good and damn well he gone have these same niggas thats talking about cancelling him tik toking to some shit in the next couple of months

I guaran-fucking-tee you he will

this happens all the time

thats why cancel culture is a joke

Saying something about sucking dick in the parking lot shouldn't be one of the offenses.

You're right...but as has been stated and what people seem to have trouble grasping is 1. There's consequences behind words and actions and
2. People aren't entitled to keep supporting you if you say something that they don't like. So is this really his career being ruined or is it he said something stupid, doubled down, gave a shitty apology and had to face consequences behind those words and actions?

this is a matter of opinion

you know good and damn well he gone have these same niggas thats talking about cancelling him tik toking to some shit in the next couple of months

I guaran-fucking-tee you he will

this happens all the time

thats why cancel culture is a joke

It's a joke because it's not actually a thing. It's only something to the people who constantly bitch and complain anytime somebody actually gets held accountable for what they say and do. And quite often that accountability doesn't result in the destruction of a career like people swear it will. The shit is no different than putting your a kid in timeout.

The Ed Buck dynamic is really interesting though. People expect you to be okay with that factoid of his face using used as the face of all things deviant. Yet DaBaby is all over the place.

K. West got tracks with a nigga like Durk who have a murder charge and all his friends have them but he draw the line at Da Baby lolololol

But I get it though.

Y’all keep making this argument when we all know the public has been ok with murder rap since we were kids. Y’all aren’t protesting any violent rappers. But when somebody stands for gay people y’all say it’s hypocrisy. And no this does not mean I’m condoning murder or saying being homophobic is worse than being a killer.

This really comes down to nobody wants to be accountable for anything even the niggas who say this generation has gone soft and kids don’t respect them and etc. Same niggas who have no respect for anybody else can’t fathom why this nigga ducked up

Which should be followed up with wall to wall news coverage of everything he did.

Which is the issue most black men have with this story.

where was this outrage over the last year? Seems like it’s only brought up in response to the da baby. Black gay community been brought it up and y’all didn’t know. So what we doing here?

Back