Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Smh, you trying to hard to appear "intelligent" smh. You reaching out for co-signer, Tell'm Race he old, tell'em girl, smh, nigga you can't grasp that a nigga twice your jr, is in a position that you still haven't achieved adding wisdom along with it. You want me to be old like you, You been on this earth longer than me, and I have already done lapped you multiple times in resources or whatever you wanna present to the table, Boy I'll make you hate your own life fucking around wit me, have you questioning your own decisions you made in your own life, you need to get you some business and stay on the sidelines and learn a lil more about how life works. You can't even understand the simple logic of simple things, I already know you're not trying to better your position that you're currently in. Lack of wisdom will keep you stuck in your position.

You reaching out to Race, boy, Tell'em Race, nigga she wears the pants and you wear the skirt.
You quoting the right nigga. You very intelligent with that, you choosing the right nigga

20210625_143105.jpg

Here's my push post to make it to 100 pgs.........

Cam Coldheart the guy Dababy fought beat up in the mall. Died mysteriously they said he was drugged but the details of his death have been a mystery

damn for real he was just posting

I dont understand why this is still going on. Dude could of just fake apologized, instead he wanted to act tough, so the companies viewed him more trouble than hes worth and dropped him. But this was all his doing.

I keep hearing people trying to stand up for DaBaby, complaining about cancel culture, on how they'll just get rid of people for a mistake and not try to educate them. Then try and use this incident as an example, when its a horrible one. Dude is in his 30's and randomly dissed a whole demographic of people on stage, for no reason. FYM we gotta educate him? Dude is in his 30s and knew wtf he was doing, then claimed he aint care till the pulled his checks. Him losing money is getting educated.

He's not banned from making music ever. Dude basically got fired from a few places he was gunna work for. He'll live and possibly learn from this. If he doesnt learn, oh well.

Whats interesting is a few of yall supported him not giving those kids a couple hundred for that candy, because you viewed them as saying the wrong thing. But you dont agree with these venues changing their mind about putting him on and giving him money, because he said the wrong thing to them.

Y’all don’t see how bringing up hiv and aids then immediately commenting about men sucking duck in the parking lot is homophobic
1. Hiv/aids
2. Women that taste like water
3. Parking lot

So I guess # 2 doesnt count? Like nah, he said stupid shit but he did not say what these folks are saying he did. Hive mind mentality led people astray, had these white folks not piled on it would have been came and went.

1. Hiv/aids
2. Women that taste like water
3. Parking lot

So I guess # 2 doesnt count? Like nah, he said stupid shit but he did not say what these folks are saying he did. Hive mind mentality led people astray, had these white folks not piled on it would have been came and went.

Ok bro

I dont understand why this is still going on. Dude could of just fake apologized, instead he wanted to act tough, so the companies viewed him more trouble than hes worth and dropped him. But this was all his doing.

I keep hearing people trying to stand up for DaBaby, complaining about cancel culture, on how they'll just get rid of people for a mistake and not try to educate them. Then try and use this incident as an example, when its a horrible one. Dude is in his 30's and randomly dissed a whole demographic of people on stage, for no reason. FYM we gotta educate him? Dude is in his 30s and knew wtf he was doing, then claimed he aint care till the pulled his checks. Him losing money is getting educated.

He's not banned from making music ever. Dude basically got fired from a few places he was gunna work for. He'll live and possibly learn from this. If he doesnt learn, oh well.

Whats interesting is a few of yall supported him not giving those kids a couple hundred for that candy, because you viewed them as saying the wrong thing. But you dont agree with these venues changing their mind about putting him on and giving him money, because he said the wrong thing to them.

stfu

You can hold him to account w/o trying to distroy his career.

Like you never made a mistake.

Shit, you made a mistake posting that dumb shit.

bruh omg if he had any other job he would’ve been fired for what he said or made to take some type of training. Because he is an entertainer people will cancel his appearances the same reason a job would fire you. You really exaggerating the “destroy his career” part. The nigga life ain’t over damn

Your first paragraph is what his supporters are ignoring. If he hadn't went with the quadruple down(talking about being an icon and isht) and just issued an apology from the jump, we aren't even here.

I see you had no response to logic

Nah bruh. idgaf.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you niggas for 20 pages. It's not worth it.

Homie made a mistake. Ppl live and learn. I have and so have you.

You, race n other ppl keep shitting on dude for no reason, till there is nothing left.

Yall doing everything to destroy this blk man. Acting jus like white ppl. Might as well put on a white sheet n call it a day.

Nah bruh. idgaf.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you niggas for 20 pages. It's not worth it.

Homie made a mistake. Ppl live and learn. I have and so have you.

You, race n other ppl keep shitting on dude for no reason, till there is nothing left.

Yall doing everything to destroy this blk man. Acting jus like white ppl. Might as well put on a white sheet n call it a day.

See my problem with you is you’re seriously over exaggerating the criticism he is getting. If you said this at work you would be fired he has not been fired album ain’t been shelved. Where is he failing at what was taken from him. You’ve yet to show anything other than some venues cancel his appearance nigga is getting Don Imus treatment if anything. And then you forget he doubled down. You really want to say what he did was not that offensive to you but no need to put in a bullet proof vest

9 pages to go for debates neither side will cede to...

anyway, his actions were dumb and detrimental in perhaps reassuring someone's (who may not have understood the comments for what they were... dumb shit) negative thoughts about the LGBTQ community, therein lies the issue. We see it all the time recently with the idea that covid are Asian's fault and ppl randomly beating up on them and saying that's the reason for doing it or that Latinos got all the jobs and the desire to get rid of them increases deportation or jailing.

If you feel how you feel, cool... don't apologize and understand the consequences of your actions, but also don't apologize and then take it back either.

Last edited:
Back