Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

I think the wildest thing in here is the "it didn't offend me so it shouldn't offend you" mentality, but on the flip I feel the same about the "well it offended me so it should offend you too" mentality... those ways of thinking imposed on others just creates more divide... drop your feelings and maybe someone/s will be moved by it... or not

At this point, the people still aggressively defending DaBaby, need to just admit, the only reason they're doing so is because they're homophobic.
This is fucking stupid Jesus Christ. Maybe people just don't agree with buddy being Black balled by corporations who themselves don't give a fuck about the community that was offended.

For the life of me I don't see how this simple shit is so hard to grasp. Nobody give a fuck about Dababy what he said was stupid. Was stupid enough to lose his means to make money....no

This is fucking stupid Jesus Christ. Maybe people just don't agree with buddy being Black balled by corporations who themselves don't give a fuck about the community that was offended.

For the life of me I don't see how this simple shit is so hard to grasp. Nobody give a fuck about Dababy what he said was stupid. Was stupid enough to lose his means to make money....no

bruh any other job would fire him tho. Y’all literally saying he shouldn’t face no consequences and this might ain’t been black balled lol wtf

bruh any other job would fire him tho. Y’all literally saying he shouldn’t face no consequences and this might ain’t been black balled lol wtf
Point to where his career is ruined? They stop playing his shit on the radio?
You've seen that guy lose millions in real time don't play dumb. Artist make money on touring he would've made more at one of those cracka shows then any hood spot combined. Stop playing dumb to go with your narrative.

We all agree he's a jackass nobody in here is saying otherwise.

Back