Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

I can also state some niggas YOU like to pick the worst hill to fight on.....see how easy that is

You can state that...don't mean it's true but sure you're free to say that and feel that way if you want and not have it deemed as "fake outrage".

It seems like some of you guys only get super pro-black when it comes to being anti-women or anti-gay.
I'm pro-black when it's anything Black related don't know what these other niggas is on. If a white ran organization try to destroy A (since you niggas don't want to see THE) Black man/woman I'm on the Black people side. Because in reality this shit he did and said is not moving the meter in real life.

I could be wrong, I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong . But some people on different websites feel the same way

1) I dont look to the coli for ANY form of validation

2) what i meant was, even if your scenario was plausible, there still should be a level of decorum that must be exercised. Just b/c its a black run/owned festival should not mean he gets to just spew out ignorant shit and not meet any consequences as a result.

For the record, here is a link to the governors ball lineup:

There's still quite a lot of black artists on there that haven't been canceled for saying and doing stupid shit.

1) I dont look to the coli for ANY form of validation

2) what i meant was, even if your scenario was plausible, there still should be a level of decorum that must be exercised. Just b/c its a black run/owned festival should not mean he gets to just spew out ignorant shit and not meet any consequences as a result.
I look everywhere on the internet to see different sides of an issue, to see what people think regardless of the website.

Also if the investors were Black people who invested in to Black owned ,Black created , Black music festivals that are as big as Rolling Loud ,The Governors ball etc do you think they would collectively cancel him out of shows or keep Dababy on thees festivals ?

For the record, here is a link to the governors ball lineup:

There's still quite a lot of black artists on there that haven't been canceled for saying and doing stupid shit.
BUT there's Billie Elish and Post Malone who have but that's different tho they didn't piss off da gays they pissed off da blacks

I look everywhere on the internet to see different sides of an issue, to see what people think regardless of the website.

Also if the investors were Black people who invested in to Black owned ,Black created , Black music festivals that are as big as Rolling Loud ,The Governors ball etc do you think they would collectively cancel him out of shows or keep Dababy on thees festivals ?
oh i look to other places...just not the coli for a myriad of reasons

but to address your counter. I still feel he would have had the same fate. I dont think this is a race issue as much as it is a dumb ass issue.

Back