Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Niggas basically saying it’s not the offense but society’s reactions to it that’s changed

and want you to change because everyone else did

then say things like “ I am an individual, I don’t believe in groupthink”

LOL they did a number on y’all ....Enjoy y’all Sundays

This is really about niggas not wanting to change or be held accountable for it. Which is crazy cuz white people do the same shit

A decade after he reached out to make amends with the gay community. Him and Elton John performed in 2001

By 2011 Elton John was his fucking sponsor for rehab. He's the one who helped Eminem get sober
Bruh.....that cracka had another cracka giving him the ok to sing the exacts so hs they was mad at.

But fuck all that he regardless he still performed and won mad awards after the fact as well. That's cool tho throw stones at the black man

Race made homophobic comments I still have not yet to see anyone of you niggas call her out on her Bullshit or ask to cancel her from her remarks.

You niggas so fucking fake and so pussified.

You got another nigga in here posting about how black families for generations been disowning their children because of their choice of sexuality and how black people pretend to shun out their gay black family members

Bet if you ask any one these niggas to practice what they are actually preaching, they wouldn't couldn't do it.

Race made homophobic comments I still have not yet to see anyone of you niggas call her out on her Bullshit or ask to cancel her from her remarks.

You niggas so fucking fake and so pussified.

You got another nigga in here posting about how black families for generations been disowning their children because of their choice of sexuality and how black people pretend to shun out their gay black family members

Bet if you ask any one these niggas to practice what they are actually preaching, they wouldn't couldn't do it.

Rambling and rambling

Bruh.....that cracka had another cracka giving him the ok to sing the exacts so hs they was mad at.

But fuck all that he regardless he still performed and won mad awards after the fact as well. That's cool tho throw stones at the black man

can’t give any recent examples after 2011 can you?

What do the awards have to do with this. Rockstar, Rappers, and Rapists all have awards.

You said lollapalooza didn't have the energy to cancel Eminem. You were given proof that he was never involved in any homophobic conduct during his joint ventures with them so they never had the opportunity to make a choice as to whether they would give him that energy or not.

You were wrong. Stand on it. Be a man.

Now you're talking about he still won awards so did every other homophobic artist before him black or white.

FA3-A1-F2-F-252-D-4954-9432-DDEFAD47181-E.jpg

R.709033b30a39f8fcd8c866462a5c4ec9

Back