Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Saying anything besides black gays is getting fucked by the white liberal media and machine is shade room talk. They legit hate black gays way more than straight black men and women but like I said go off. Make thar goofy nigga Dababy the poster child homophobia

Nobody is making him the poster child for anything. He's just made himself this weeks main character for being a dumbass. You think gay black folks don't know how white media sees them? You think that shit really ain't a topic of conversation amongst them?

Nobody is making him the poster child for anything. He's just made himself this weeks main character for being a dumbass. You think gay black folks don't know how white media sees them? You think that shit really ain't a topic of conversation amongst them?
Stop reading after this

That's just it though. If you actually either talk to black gay folks or even just read/listen to what they say they don't fuck with white gay folks for the most part. The black LGBT community is pretty much self contained and has been such for decades. That's why they stay coming at white folks for stealing/bastardizing their slang, style, etc.

It's very much possible that Black gay folks also took issue with what was said and the double down and lack of a real apology or admission of how dumb what DaBaby said was

These miggas are convinced gay black people are exactly the same as the white ones like they want black gays to fit the narrative of mislead slaves for massa. Then when told otherwise they have no response

Saying that Black gay folks don't fuck with white gays is for the shade room? You can just say you're wrong and it works so much better. Them niggas ain't being suckered into thinking white folks care about them. They know how shit works

he just ignorant lol angrily so

lol wtf I never even heard of g herbo b4?
FA3-A1-F2-F-252-D-4954-9432-DDEFAD47181-E.jpg

have any of yall on either side discussed this w/ friends/family/strangers outside of this thread & the internet?

have any of yall on either side discussed this w/ friends/family/strangers outside of this thread & the internet?
Besides the internet nobody gives AF about this. Loo that's reason it's a fake outrage over the black man.

Because Eminem made a bunch of money lolapollosa (sp) and he most definitely disrespected gays but that's different I guess

Besides the internet nobody gives AF about this. Loo that's reason it's a fake outrage over the black man.

Because Eminem made a bunch of money lolapollosa (sp) and he most definitely disrespected gays but that's different I guess

Yeah because nobody tried to boycott or protest Eminem's music over the shit he said. Not like there wasn't a protest outside the Grammy awards or anything. Also we know white artists, especially white rappers, are given way more leeway on saying and doing stupid shit.

The problem has always been that a lot of dudes out here, have a "woe is me" mentality and see every black men that get THEMSELVES hemmed up with their OWN (questionable) actions as victims, use that as a call to arms against The MAN.

From the R. Kellys to the Bill Cosbys to the Chris Browns, to the Da Babys etc. They feel they can "relate" to these men and the fact the only reason these men are even in their respective predicaments is because of their actions. But they can't distinguish the difference between karma and systemic racism.

For ex.
Bill Cosby a was lying, hypocritical self- righteous Holier Than Thou adulterous. Had he kept his ass home with black wife, who was by all accounts loyal to him, instead out partying,fucking and drugging it up with all those white women, one can reasonably conclude The Man would have nothing on Bill to ""stop him from buying NBC".

Had R. Kelly NOT been a sick twisted mfer, who likes young girls & boys, one could reasonably conclude he would still be the best R&B artist ruing the charts

Anyone with an inkley of understanding of spiritual universal karmic laws, common sense, whatever the hell you want to call it could see that considering his passed actions, something like this was bound to happen to DaBaby had he not change his behavior.

And it's not about judging anyone, or being some moral police, but I'm not jumping on my sword for any & every mfer that clearly has a pattern of scumbag'ness simply because we share the same skin color.

it’s because when those black men slip up, the media pulls down black men because they want It to trickle down to us.

Hence why when someone white shoots up a school he is a lone wolf, and when black men do it he is a thug. Just pointing that out

Yeah because nobody tried to boycott or protest Eminem's music over the shit he said. Not like there wasn't a protest outside the Grammy awards or anything. Also we know white artists, especially white rappers, are given way more leeway on saying and doing stupid shit.
But did he get kicked off tho......did his check still come, did his performance rock the crowd who wanted to see him, then he feed his family, did he go to the next concert after that one, oh ok like you stated "oh we know white rappers have way more leeway".

LMAO y'all niggas can't be serious with this shit. This shit is blatantly be put in your face.

Sheeeeesh

Back