Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

I’ll say this. They wanted to take him out the show that’s their right because what he said they don’t agree it.

Fam said “ the gays run everything especially in the entertainment world and DaBaby bout to find out”

Guess he wasn’t lying
I stated this pages ago and when I say gays it's most definitely isn't the Black gays. The whole Black Gay community is getting suckered and played thinking that LGBT give AF about them.

White Gay Men/Women and Jews run the entertainment world. They steal our lingo and culture and whenever a black artist slide out of the norm they on his nh by using the Black gays to go after them.

But go off tho niggas take money out of the black mans pocket. For the cause of course

I stated this pages ago and when I say gays it's most definitely isn't the Black gays. The whole Black Gay community is getting suckered and played thinking that LGBT give AF about them.

White Gay Men/Women and Jews run the entertainment world. They steal our lingo and culture and whenever a black artist slide out of the norm they on his nh by using the Black gays to go after them.

But go off tho niggas take money out of the black mans pocket. For the cause of course

That's just it though. If you actually either talk to black gay folks or even just read/listen to what they say they don't fuck with white gay folks for the most part. The black LGBT community is pretty much self contained and has been such for decades. That's why they stay coming at white folks for stealing/bastardizing their slang, style, etc.

It's very much possible that Black gay folks also took issue with what was said and the double down and lack of a real apology or admission of how dumb what DaBaby said was

Yall need to stop speaking on what black gays think in regards to white gays when yall don't know any...

This did not give what it was supposed to give....

Well I worked with a ton of gay folks and currently work close with a gay man now

And he said him and his gay LBGT friends don’t trust white LBGT folks because of the slick shit they do to demonize straight or gay black folks.

He and group dont rock with white folks at all really gay or straight because they will choose their whiteness when shit hit the fan and be racist as fuck and they will choose their blackness. I can respect that

I can go into more detail about the conversation we had

That's just it though. If you actually either talk to black gay folks or even just read/listen to what they say they don't fuck with white gay folks for the most part. The black LGBT community is pretty much self contained and has been such for decades. That's why they stay coming at white folks for stealing/bastardizing their slang, style, etc.

It's very much possible that Black gay folks also took issue with what was said and the double down and lack of a real apology or admission of how dumb what DaBaby said was
Man fuck all that. Black gays hold zero power zilch. Whites are taking these dumb nigga down. All that other shit you said is for the shade room

Man fuck all that. Black gays hold zero power zilch. Whites are taking these dumb nigga down. All that other shit you said is for the shade room

Saying that Black gay folks don't fuck with white gays is for the shade room? You can just say you're wrong and it works so much better. Them niggas ain't being suckered into thinking white folks care about them. They know how shit works

Funny thing is I don't think dababy is a liability yet. Nobodys money was affected except his own. I aint seen nobody say they was boycotting whatever venues he's supposed to be performing at or whatever else that usually follows this typa shit.

But then again these companies that are dropping him see the writing on the wall and are just getting ahead of it *shrug*

THANK YOU!

Saying that Black gay folks don't fuck with white gays is for the shade room? You can just say you're wrong and it works so much better. Them niggas ain't being suckered into thinking white folks care about them. They know how shit works
Saying anything besides black gays is getting fucked by the white liberal media and machine is shade room talk. They legit hate black gays way more than straight black men and women but like I said go off. Make thar goofy nigga Dababy the poster child homophobia

Saying anything besides black gays is getting fucked by the white liberal media and machine is shade room talk. They legit hate black gays way more than straight black men and women but like I said go off. Make thar goofy nigga Dababy the poster child homophobia

just shut up

youre not improving your argument.

Back