Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

oh shut tf up and eat a dick

You really are a fucked up and confused person. You need to seek help for that shit.

I see right through yo dog ass. You really have a hatred for straight black men, daddy wasn't there or whatever, but you really need some fucking help.

You been using homophobic slurs since I joined, no telling before and you are in here crying asking for a straight black man to be chastise, over some shit that YOU say as well.

"I kill niggas"
"I sell drugs to my own community"
"I destroy my own community with my shitty music mostly consumed by teenagers who know no better"

All of that is fine but...

**makes homophobic comment**

NO!!!!!

It's different communities though (though some blacks are gay).

You can't object to the homosexual community and their allies objecting to what he said just because we black folks don't object to the other stuff you mentioned which hurts us.

You really are a fucked up and confused person. You need to seek help for that shit.

I see right through yo dog ass. You really have a hatred for straight black men, daddy wasn't there or whatever, but you really need some fucking help.

You been using homophobic slurs since I joined, no telling before and you are in here crying asking for a straight black man to be chastise, over some shit that YOU say as well.

I just got off the phone with my dad and told me to tell you to remove his balls from your chin

I just got off the phone with my dad and told me to tell you to remove his balls from your chin

That fast? Just got off the phone with you dad, yea right, and you were in here posting all in thought, pull up old tweets, you posting about some homophobic remarks that you use your dayum self.

That there reveals that you don't even have a relationship with him, probably not with your mama either, only time you maybe talk to her is when you calling back home to see if any of your mail showed up at her house for you.

You so fucked up in the head.

That fast? Just got off the phone with you dad, yea right, and you were in here posting all in thought, pull up old tweets, you posting about some homophobic remarks that you use your dayum self.

That there reveals that you don't even have a relationship with him, probably not with your mama either, only time you maybe talk to her is when you calling back home to see if any of your mail showed up at her house for you.

You so fucked up in the head.

Lol are you white?

pls work on your humor and wit. these clapbacks are horrible. not even worth my time.

in other words...

youre boring bro ! @Ale Sharpton

Every time you try and take a shot, talk down, you use a homophobic gestures, slurs, towards a straight black man, eat a dick, inviting another man to another man private areas, daddy chin, gay homophobic shit, but you in here crying for gays.

The pussy ass dudes in here whose championing, defending for gays, hadn't called you out on your own Bullshit either. Them pussy ass niggas quick to defend gays but sit up here and let you use all kinds of gay shit towards others, in this very own thread. Pussy ass niggas scared to call out their very own, yo fucked up ass, but wanna police another man on what he saying because of white folks saying what he said was bad

That's sissified ass shit by the niggas that's doing that.

Every time you try and take a shot, talk down, you use a homophobic gestures, slurs, towards a straight black man, eat a dick, inviting another man to another man private areas, daddy chin, gay homophobic shit, but you in here crying for gays.

The pussy ass dudes in here whose championing, defending for gays, hadn't called you out on your own Bullshit either. Them pussy ass niggas quick to defend gays but sit up here and let you use all kinds of gay shit towards others, in this very own thread. Pussy ass niggas scared to call out their very own, yo fucked up ass, but wanna police another man on what he saying because of white folks saying what he said was bad

That's sissified ass shit by the niggas that's doing that.

simmer down punk

Back