Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

LOL nigga wtf are u talking bout.... u know what nvm.....
I forget on the internet it’s impossible for one to just say “ yea you are right, that’s fucked up”

I’m done w this LOL

lol well you’re obviously wrong. The case made the news the man was convicted. DaBaby still free and lost some money. Ain’t even in the same ballpark

LOL nigga wtf are u talking bout.... u know what nvm.....
I forget on the internet it’s impossible for one to just say “ yea you are right, that’s fucked up”

I’m done w this LOL

5th whole stance is based on the case not getting coverage he feels was sufficient and it not being talked about by the same people who are critiquing Da Baby dumb ass comments. The case was been and has been covered pretty extensively. Yall are literally nitpicking a handful of people who spoke on Da.Baby and trying to use that to discredit their entire stance on LGBT violence. Posting tweets saying the case wasn't on any front page etc...when by his own admission it was actually being covered. Trying to discredit people talking about violence against LGBT folks by saying "well did they mention Ed Buck" is just dumb and it's what white people do when they say "well what about Chicago" whenever people talk about police brutality

They are both being held accountable based on what they did. The killer is in jail. The entertainer lost some gigs. You stupid if you can’t see how they both got what was deserved. Not like you knew about Ed Buck in 2019
What are you talking about?

The fact that they’re so triggered is funny to me. I’m bringing the energy to a killer of someone from the black LGBT community and y’all are annoyed.

You're doing what right wing people do when they say "what about Chicago". Good job using racist white people tactics. Same result in that your point falls short.

They are both being held accountable based on what they did. The killer is in jail. The entertainer lost some gigs. You stupid if you can’t see how they both got what was deserved. Not like you knew about Ed Buck in 2019
The coverage is disproportionate

When lives are being lost don't you think more spotlight should be on this case to potentially save more lives?

5th whole stance is based on the case not getting coverage he feels was sufficient and it not being talked about by the same people who are critiquing Da Baby dumb ass comments. The case was been and has been covered pretty extensively. Yall are literally nitpicking a handful of people who spoke on Da.Baby and trying to use that to discredit their entire stance on LGBT violence. Posting tweets saying the case wasn't on any front page etc...when by his own admission it was actually being covered. Trying to discredit people talking about violence against LGBT folks by saying "well did they mention Ed Buck" is just dumb and it's what white people do when they say "well what about Chicago" whenever people talk about police brutality
Where’s Elton John at with his Ed Buck take? Where are the gay niggas dressed in high heels doing flips threatening to run up on Ed Buck? Where’s Madonna with her take? All these people that took donations like Hillary Clinton denouncing Ed Buck? I need that same exact energy.

You're doing what right wing people do when they say "what about Chicago". Good job using racist white people tactics. Same result in that your point falls short.
I’m talking about bringing awareness to the killer of black men who happens to be a major political donor.

Where’s Elton John at with his Ed Buck take? Where are the gay niggas dressed in high heels doing flips threatening to run up on Ed Buck? Where’s Madonna with her take? All these people that took donations like Hillary Clinton denouncing Ed Buck? I need that same exact energy.

Where were you when this case first popped up years ago?

I’m talking about bringing awareness to the killer of black men who happens to be a major political donor.

"What about Chicago? I'm trying to bring awareness to black on black crime. Where's BLM to talk about that?"

Back