Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Look there...an article from a few weeks ago covering the trial.

Just another article from the small local LA Times paper covering this

Another little known paper The NY Times covering this last year

A 2019 article about the trial being pushed back.

All this information is easily found. That's why 5th continuing on the "nobody was talking about this" makes no sense...

Look there...an article from a few weeks ago covering the trial.

Just another article from the small local LA Times paper covering this

Another little known paper The NY Times covering this last year

A 2019 article about the trial being pushed back.

All this information is easily found. That's why 5th continuing on the "nobody was talking about this" makes no sense...
Where is the energy?

According to @Cain good morning America dedicated a segment to DaBaby

I checked to see if they dedicated a segment to the trial of a man actually raping and killing homosexuals

I see nothing

Even if you try to change your stance to say you're talking about GMA, which you haven't been in the multiple threads you keep bringing up Ed Buck, you'd be wrong because they did a segment on him in 2019...meaning they did cover it
Once The trial and conviction was LAST WEEK

According to @Cain good morning America dedicated a segment to DaBaby

I checked to see if they dedicated a segment to the trial of a man actually raping and killing homosexuals

I see nothing

did you see the good morning America segment when King Von got shot? They didn’t make one. Where was your outrage? Y’all using black people dying to make a point on the internet lol

did you see the good morning America segment when King Von got shot? They didn’t make one. Where was your outrage? Y’all using black people dying to make a point on the internet lol
They’re talking about supposed homophobia so why not talk about violence against gay people at the hands of a major political donor?

Back