Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

They’re talking about supposed homophobia so why not talk about violence against gay people at the hands of a major political donor?

The fact that you're using the deaths of two people you don't give two shits about to try to make some weird point on the internet is pretty distasteful. If Ed Buck wasn't characterized as a "major democratic party donor", which you hotep types find particularly titillating, you would have ignored that shit just like you ignore nearly all the other violet crimes inflicted on black gay and trans people damn near every day.

If you don't see the irony/hypocrisy in that juxtaposed against your bizarre comparison about "keeping the same energy" then I can't help you.

Show me where I said none of the major outlets didn’t cover it? I said I want to see the same energy for this like y’all got for DaBaby

You keep moving the goal posts and still keep ending up wrong. First you said nobody on social media talked about it and you were wrong. Then you tried the "well nobody on abw said anything so that means nobody talked about it" because of course if it's not a thread here it doesn't count...now you're trying to see if every individual person or publication that mentions Da Baby also mentions Ed Buck. You keep grasping at straws and you're just going out sad

did you see the good morning America segment when King Von got shot? They didn’t make one. Where was your outrage? Y’all using black people dying to make a point on the internet lol
Von was killed on some nigga shit

Dababy outraged some liberal stank ass white women, gay white males and bootlicking niggas.

They are not the same and the coverage will not be the same but go off tho.

Dababy outraged some liberal stank ass white women, gay white males and bootlicking niggas.

so why we bringing Ed buck up? Because he liberal?

You keep moving the goal posts and still keep ending up wrong. First you said nobody on social media talked about it and you were wrong. Then you tried the "well nobody on abw said anything so that means nobody talked about it" because of course if it's not a thread here it doesn't count...now you're trying to see if every individual person or publication that mentions Da Baby also mentions Ed Buck. You keep grasping at straws and you're just going out sad
I said show me the same energy. I never even implied that none of the news outlets didn’t mention it. Look at my thread I used LA Times articles my damn self

And that's exactly why the "whataboutism" brining up the difference in coverage is stupid. People know how the media works. 5th tried this same shit when he was on the "why is world famous singer R. Kelly getting more press than Harvey Weinstein who nobody could identify before they saw his picture". People actually know who Da Baby is. Unless you're in certain circles nobody knew who the fuck Ed Buck was before his name got put out there and there's plenty of people who still have no clue who he is or what he does. So of course the coverage is going to skew towards the more recognizable name.

I said show me the same energy. I never even implied that none of the news outlets didn’t mention it. Look at my thread I used LA Times articles my damn self

The energy was shown by him being convicted. Hes never seeing the light of day again.. There was already outrage before he got arrested because what he actually got convicted for Black LGBT folks in Cali had long been trying to draw attention to it. They're the ones who kept putting pressure on the media for it to be covered. Doing exactly what you're claiming didn't happen simply because you didn't see it.

The energy was shown by him being convicted. Hes never seeing the light of day again.. There was already outrage before he got arrested because what he actually got convicted for Black LGBT folks in Cali had long been trying to draw attention to it. They're the ones who kept putting pressure on the media for it to be covered. Doing exactly what you're claiming didn't happen simply because you didn't see it.
No

Once again no Madonna posts on the Ed Buck trial/ public post on Da Baby

No Elton John posts on the Ed Buck trial / public post on DaBaby

No Dua Lipa posts on the Ed Buck trial/ public post on DaBaby

No Wuestlove post on the Ed Buck trial/ public post on DaBaby

no Good Morning America segment on the Ed Buck trial/ segment on DaBaby

maybe just maybe it’s the motherfuckers y’all getting y’all talking points from who really dont give a shit about homophobic violence and protecting the LGBT community

maybe just maybe it’s the motherfuckers y’all getting y’all talking points from who really dont give a shit about homophobic violence and protecting the LGBT community

There's no way in hell you're really a lawyer.

Or maybe people get news and information from more than 1 source that covers different things.

Back