Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

I already did. Either you understand it or your don't. The analogy isn't for the murders...it's about what you're using the news of the murders for
Your analogy makes no sense. If i said but what about Gay man X saying homophobic slurs and no one says anything that makes more sense.

ed buck is a well known case that has been talked about extensively. the coverage may have not been as hyper-visible as other cases because a white man was actively drugging gay Black men (which shouldnt be surprising america is grossly anti-Black and anti-gay)

however, the same silencing tactics that yall are proposing mass media employed to silence ed bucks crimes is the same silencing tactic yall are using here in assuaging dababy of guilt for his anti- gay statements

its not only corny but extremely fucked up to use ed bucks violent and sadistic case to mock, shame and undermine those that are speaking out aganist dababy

in both instances, the voices and feelings of the LGBTQIA are trivialized further fueling homophobia

I’m keeping the same energy. When these white supremacists harm one of our people I bring the heat on that situation every time. No different here. I’m just surprised I’m not seeing more from the black LGBT.

I’m keeping the same energy. When these white supremacists harm one of our people I bring the heat on that situation every time. No different here. I’m just surprised I’m not seeing more from the black LGBT.

I'm not sure how many times this has to be posted but it was them that brought attention to what he was doing which ultimately led to his arrest and conviction.

It's over. Sheesh.

I'm not sure how many times this has to be posted but it was them that brought attention to what he was doing which ultimately led to his arrest and conviction.

It's over. Sheesh.
If that’s the case why so silent on the trial and conviction?

ed buck is a well known case that has been talked about extensively. the coverage may have not been as hyper-visible as other cases because a white man was actively drugging gay Black men (which shouldnt be surprising america is grossly anti-Black and anti-gay)

however, the same silencing tactics that yall are proposing mass media employed to silence ed bucks crimes is the same silencing tactic yall are using here in assuaging dababy of guilt for his anti- gay statements

its not only corny but extremely fucked up to use ed bucks violent and sadistic case to mock, shame and undermine those that are speaking out aganist dababy

in both instances, the voices and feelings of the LGBTQIA are trivialized further fueling homophobia

Be quiet

You have use homophobic slurs towards posters on here, shut your fraud ass up, now all of a sudden you have a bleeding heart.

You so fucking fake, man.

You have a fucked up mind. You fucked up in the head for real for real

nigga created a thread in JULY on a case that has been ongoing for at least 5 yrs 😂😂😂😂

this stupid ass nigga has convinced himself he needs to lead the crusade of awareness on a case many of us were alread familiar with

sorry youre a day late and a dollar short

nigga created a thread in JULY on a case that has been ongoing for at least 5 yrs 😂😂😂😂

this stupid ass nigga has convinced himself he needs to lead the crusade of awareness on a case many of us were alread familiar with

sorry youre a day late and a dollar short
Can you give some of this smoke to Ed Buck too?

Back