Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

So you're saying that before covering any celebrity scandal, news should cover each and every murder that has ever been committed?

What kind of blockhead shit is this?
I think what he is saying is it seems disingenuous that the same ppl who have so much to say about that blockhead nigga disrespecting the LGBT community

don’t / didn’t have much to say about a billionaire political donor actual killing members of the LGBT community

I can be wrong in my interpretation tho

I think what he is saying is it seems disingenuous that the same ppl who have so much to say about that blockhead nigga disrespecting the LGBT community

don’t / didn’t have much to say about a billionaire political donor actual killing members of the LGBT community

I can be wrong in my interpretation tho
Bingo

But that's not true. You can literally just Google Ed Buck name and see the coverage of the trial. And from all the major outlets that 5th is claiming didn't cover anything.
I meant Good Morning America specifically

since you know they just dedicated a segment to DaBaby...

But that's not true. You can literally just Google Ed Buck name and see the coverage of the trial. And from all the major outlets that 5th is claiming didn't cover anything.
Show me where I said none of the major outlets didn’t cover it? I said I want to see the same energy for this like y’all got for DaBaby

Back