Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

I’m simply bringing awareness to black men that were murdered at the hands of a suspected white supremacist. These men just so happen to be gay so I thought the people who are against violence against black LGBT people would have a vested interest in this case but apparently not.

tbh I'm interested to hear want plans da baby's PR team is giving him?

Options are...

jus ride out the news cycle, and wait for it to pass
go on dr. Phil
keep doing meh passive aggressive apologies
do a "real" apology
claim he has a "substance abuse" issue and is going to rehab
claim he was dehydrated
Do a sit do interview w lil nas x, then do a song w him

???

Last edited:
tbh I'm interested to hear want plans da baby's PR team is giving him?

Options are...

jus ride out the news cycle, and wait for it pass
go on dr. Phil
keep doing meh passive aggressive apologies
do a "real" apology
claim he has a "substance abuse" issue and is going to rehab
claim he was dehydrated
Do a sit do interview w lil nas x, then do a song w him

???
Here you go

I’m simply bringing awareness to black men that were murdered at the hands of a suspected white supremacist. These men just so happen to be gay so I thought the people who are against violence against black LGBT people would have a vested interest in this case but apparently not.

You do realize that Ed Buck has never had a hit song before, right?

If you really wonder why one situation gets more attention than the other that's your answer so you can stop making this terrible stretch of a comparison now.

They just want to continue to cry about nobody caring about black gays

So one dumb ass rapper trumps a murderous sexual predator?

u kind of making his point @SneakDZA

The point he keeps wrongly trying to make is that nobody reported on or cared about the Ed Buck case because he personally didn't see it. Meanwhile there's videos and articles that were written about Ed Buck in 2019 from major news networks...but that doesn't matter because he didn't see it.

Back