Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

You read it and you can't debunk nor spew any of that confused bullshit that you get from gay black folk who follow white gay folks

You niggas know who the fuck to quote and what to respond to when and however.

Even if what you're trying to say wasn't already stupid as fuck the one bolded word of you using "majority" defeats your stance. You said it doesn't happen period. You made a declarative statement...but using the word "majority" means that there will be some who would feel as you initially claimed nobody would. Enjoy typing your next titangraph....

Dude be quiet.

Your feelings are in this post now. You added nothing.

youre not worth debating

I don't come on here to really debate, I come to correct mis-information that you and others spew in topics that at times goes unchecked, especially when it deals with Black straight men. All you and some others do is post half or full out lies on things that you and your crew have not been property educated on nor vested in.

I get a better sparring debating my classmates on our message boards about topics than you older folks on here. Logic and wisdom are the key elements that I seem to have and some don't when debating and seeing things.

You don't make anyone think.

I don't come on here to really debate, I come to correct mis-information that you and others spew in topics that at times goes unchecked, especially when it deals with Black straight men. All you and some others do is post half or full out lies on things that you and your crew have not been property educated on nor vested in.

I get a better sparring debating my classmates on our message boards about topics than you older folks on here. Logic and wisdom are the key elements that I seem to have and some don't when debating and seeing things.

again, debate with your peer group on Blackboard

you lack the range here

I made the claim and gave you several examples on how black people have embraced black gays, from Luther, to Little Richard, Baldwin, Ash, to the church choir director and organ player, I can keep going on how black folks embrace black gays, the only thing that black people would do is crack jokes, which everybody gets joked on.

Gay black teens are homeless because they are gay is what your position is.

The black parents of these homeless black gay teens that you are saying are homeless at a high & is because they are gay, these teens parents have put them out on the street and pretended that they did not exist because of their sexuality. The black gay teen's, other family members, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins have all pretended not to have a gay family member which has led to black gay teens of GENERATIONS being homeless or generations of black people not claiming their family member just because they're gay?

The issue that you have, you don't use logic. You do not use the logical part of your brain. It's easy to debunk your shit because it is horse shit and the fact that you think that you're saying something makes the shit that you post even more pathetic.

I won't even go any further to debunking the bullshit you posted, better yet, you and that poster who co-signed that bullshit, you and him can together create a thread on here, majority of this site is black, and ask if any poster, with kids or want to have kids, would let their child go down the homeless path if they came to them and stated to them that they were gay, you can ask if any of their other family members would pretend that they did not know their child because of their sexuality. I'm sure you will have majority of the posters on here say that they will still love their child regardless of their decision, but yet you claim that there's generation of black family members pretending to not claim their gay children, teens, which leads to homelessness. You so full of shit

We can gather statistical data right here on this black site and see if lines up with the bullshit that you have stated.

Man shut the fuck up. You are literally stupid as shit with a terrible argument with no facts abd go out your way to deny facts. You extra lame for the fake ass acct

Man shut the fuck up. You are literally stupid as shit with a terrible argument with no facts abd go out your way to deny facts. You extra lame for the fake ass acct

Lol

Like I called it, You unraveling guy. Dude you're such a lost soul. You can't even do anything but get mad and say fake this and that. You can't do a fucking thing about nothing nigga haaaaaaaaaaaa. A 19 year old causing you to act out like you got denied WIC

You’ve posted no facts

Back