Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

What's hilarious is how some posters are so invested with my DOB. Female energy, males particular, so invested. I'm sure some rules of privacy have been broken. I got niggas attention

LMAOOOOO this nigga hit niggas w the "I'm sure some crimes are being committed." line

LMAOOOOO this nigga hit niggas w the "I'm sure some crimes are being committed." line

Niggas probably doing all kinds of shit behind the scenes, I have already called out the unfairness on this board with the mods with certain posters, wouldn't be surprised if she or any others have asked for the rules to be broken, so it wouldn't be any surprise to me. Niggas go lie and tiptoe if pressed.

Niggas been on that energy since I got here and still on it. .

I got niggas attention, strong black men do shit like that, I'll take it

Niggas probably doing all kinds of shit behind the scenes, I have already called out the unfairness on this boards with the mods with certain posters, wouldn't be surprised if she or any others have asked for the rules to be broken, so it wouldn't be any surprise to me. Niggas go lie and tiptoe if pressed.

LMAOOOOO. You tell em buddy. Keep fighting the good fight.

lol @ strong black men

This nigga is comedy

Niggas probably doing all kinds of shit behind the scenes, I have already called out the unfairness on this board with the mods with certain posters, wouldn't be surprised if she or any others have asked for the rules to be broken, so it wouldn't be any surprise to me. Niggas go lie and tiptoe if pressed.

LMAOOOOO. You tell em buddy. Keep fighting the good fight.

lol @ strong black men

This nigga is comedy

Niggas are so stupid on here, they so busy trying to clam on me, so busy trying to take me out and not realizing who they turning an enemy.

Playing unfair games, doing silly shit. Mods lack wisdom, integrity and any of the other characteristics that come with being a leader.

Good thing I was able to get the layout of the land and see how shit is done. Can't support shit like that.

Black owned, wanted to support like I do all the time, me and my group of ppl. This shit here. No structure ass place. Can't be a part of that. I post this, to let niggas know, you never know who you're in the company of.

And that's during a pandemic nigga. @19 nigga

Treat everybody fair.

Attachments

• 20210730_205119.jpg
    20210730_205119.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20210730_205149.jpg
    20210730_205149.jpg
    506.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Niggas are so stupid on here, they so busy trying to claim on me, so busy trying to take me out and not realizing who they turning an enemy.

Playing unfair games, doing silly shit. Mods lack wisdom, integrity and of the other characteristics that come with being a leader.

Good thing I was able to get the layout of the land and see how shit is done. Can't support shit like that.

Black owned, wanted to support like I do all the time, me and my group of ppl. This shit here. No structure ass place. Can't be a part of that. I post this, to let niggas know, you never know who you're in the company of.

Treat everybody fair.

LMAOOOOO

This nigga posting his bank account to stunt on you niggas.

Keep tellin em buddy, you ain't no small fry. You a baller ass nigga!

How many whips you got my g? And what kind...

I still ride the city bus to work. FML

That's how I can peep out shit at 19 from a distance.

I was go donate and help out, but niggas wanna act like school girls and be on some stupid shit. Fuck you

Take my money and help somebody out that treat people fair.

It be your own people that treat you unfair at times. I wanted a understanding. I'm looking for a write-off, Not here

Fuck me? No, nigga fuck you!

tumblr_m5njm0fkE61rni6sao1_400.gif

That's how I can peep out shit at 19 from a distance.

I was go donate and help out, but niggas wanna act like school girls and be on some stupid shit. Fuck you

Take my money and help somebody out that treat people fair.

It be your own people that treat you unfair at times. I wanted a understanding. I'm looking for a write-off, Not here

Send me 20,000 right now then! Like real baller

Back