Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Because Eminem made a bunch of money lolapollosa (sp) and he most definitely disrespected gays but that's different I guess

Lol

Bruh lollapalooza wasn't even around when Eminem hit the scene.

And when he did he had his performance with Elton John to extend an olive branch to GLAAD and the community in 2001.

So all this money you're talking about he made with/for lollapalooza is different because he'd essentially already admitted wrong doing and made efforts to change.

But did he get kicked off tho......did his check still come, did his performance rock the crowd who wanted to see him, then he feed his family, did he go to the next concert after that one, oh ok like you stated "oh we know white rappers have way more leeway".

LMAO y'all niggas can't be serious with this shit. This shit is blatantly be put in your face.

Sheeeeesh

they wasn’t canceling anybody in 2002 bro. Why you Think R Kelly was never cancelled

But did he get kicked off tho......did his check still come, did his performance rock the crowd who wanted to see him, then he feed his family, did he go to the next concert after that one, oh ok like you stated "oh we know white rappers have way more leeway".

LMAO y'all niggas can't be serious with this shit. This shit is blatantly be put in your face.

Sheeeeesh

You wanna apply 2002 standards to 2025 as if there's certain shit that got a pass 20+ years ago that no longer does? You think Em is still out here writing those same bars now? Shit younger kids literally just a few months back had Eminem name in the media because they were upset over some lines he said in "Love The Way You Lie" and that song is damn near a decade old. Shit even last year when DMX and Snoop had their verzuz people pointed out how DMX opening verse in "Where The Hood At" wouldn't fly today because of some.of the lines in that

Lol

Bruh lollapalooza wasn't even around when Eminem hit the scene.

And when he did he had his performance with Elton John to extend an olive branch to GLAAD and the community in 2001.

So all this money you're talking about he made with/for lollapalooza is different because he'd essentially already admitted wrong doing and made efforts to change.
Sigh.....he performed in 2011

You wanna apply 2002 standards to 2025 as if there's certain shit that got a pass 20+ years ago that no longer does? You think Em is still out here writing those same bars now?
I want apply right to wrong fuck is you talking about man.

You know what y'all got it. Cancel Dababy and any other artist for saying gay and HIV in the same sentence y'all got it.

I want apply right to wrong fuck is you talking about man.

You know what y'all got it. Cancel Dababy and any other artist for saying gay and HIV in the same sentence y'all got it.

That's what you're missing. Nobody is saying the shit in the past wasn't wrong. You seem to not be able to realize that society changes so what was allowed 10, 20 years ago usually changes. So asking why Eminem was allowed to say certain shit without being honest about the climate of society at the time means your example won't be a good one.

That's what you're missing. Nobody is saying the shit in the past wasn't wrong. You seem to not be able to realize that society changes so what was allowed 10, 20 years ago usually changes. So asking why Eminem was allowed to say certain shit without being honest about the climate of society at the time means your example won't be a good one.
I'm not asking why Em can say what he said hell I don't give a shit what he said TBH. I'm saying that same company who let Em perform after saying homophobic shit won't let Dababy perform for saying way less bad thing than Em. But again I'm gonna fall back from this discussion my guy. You won

I'm not asking why Em can say what he said hell I don't give a shit what he said TBH. I'm saying that same company who let Em perform after saying homophobic shit won't let Dababy perform for saying way less bad thing than Em. But again I'm gonna fall back from this discussion my guy. You won

Em performed in 2011...they took a stance against DaBaby in 2021. A full decade when many companies who used to allow or give a pass to things no longer do. You can't not care about the "why" because that why is the answer to your entire stance

Back