Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Race made homophobic comments I still have not yet to see anyone of you niggas call her out on her Bullshit or ask to cancel her from her remarks.

You niggas so fucking fake and so pussified.

You got another nigga in here posting about how black families for generations been disowning their children because of their choice of sexuality and how black people pretend to shun out their gay black family members

Bet if you ask any one these niggas to practice what they are actually preaching, they wouldn't couldn't do it.

You tell em buddy

Besides the internet nobody gives AF about this. Loo that's reason it's a fake outrage over the black man.

Because Eminem made a bunch of money lolapollosa (sp) and he most definitely disrespected gays but that's different I guess
My wife brought up the Da Baby situation and said “they bout to get him”. That was it

yea

jus came from my homie crib & I had mentioned it & he had no idea

not sayin that is a microcosm for the general public

but in the grand scheme ion think this will move the scale much

Bruh.....that cracka had another cracka giving him the ok to sing the exacts so hs they was mad at.

But fuck all that he regardless he still performed and won mad awards after the fact as well. That's cool tho throw stones at the black man

This is your problem here... you think of dababy as "the black man" which is clouding your judgement. That fool is "a black man" at best. He don't represent us. Well not me at least. And he's not the victim of anything other than his own idiocy.

nothing like waking up to the sweet smell of the double down

Smell GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This is your problem here... you think of dababy as "the black man" which is clouding your judgement. That fool is "a black man" at best. He don't represent us. Well not me at least. And he's not the victim of anything other than his own idiocy.
nope that's where your judgement is cloudy. When a black person is being attacked by another group he is "us". Regardless of said Black man is legit jackass which the Dababy is. I I think you guys think I agree with what Dababy said I don't but I just know he's being railroaded for a small infraction for being a fool of the moment. I'm never going to be for taking the money from the Black man/woman UNLESS they intentionally tried to harm someone

Back