Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

What? LMAO

You're coming across as a little but senile at this point.
Billie Eilish on Rap music

Just because the story isn't real doesn't mean it can't be important," she said. "There's a difference between lying in a song and writing a story. There are tons of songs where people are just lying."

"There's a lot of that in rap right now, from people that I know who rap," she continued. "It's like, 'I got my AK-47, and I'm f---ing,' and I'm like, what? You don't have a gun. 'And all my b----es,' I'm like, which b----es? That's posturing, and that's not what I'm doing."

Billie Eilish on Rap music

Just because the story isn't real doesn't mean it can't be important," she said. "There's a difference between lying in a song and writing a story. There are tons of songs where people are just lying."

"There's a lot of that in rap right now, from people that I know who rap," she continued. "It's like, 'I got my AK-47, and I'm f---ing,' and I'm like, what? You don't have a gun. 'And all my b----es,' I'm like, which b----es? That's posturing, and that's not what I'm doing."

Oh but thats different the liberal whites wasn't offended

:hahaha:

she's on the same show Dababy is booked on tho BUT I'm reaching b never mind me fam

Are either one of them specifically hip hop themes? Because I could've sworn its just a mash up of old and new artists of a bunch of genres. Now had the she said that dumb shit and then got an invite to the BET Awards you'd be onto something.

Post Malone on Rap music

"If you're looking for lyrics, if you're looking to cry, if you're looking to think about life, don't listen to hip-hop," he said, adding that "whenever I want to sit down and have a nice cry, I'll listen to some Bob Dylan." - Post Malone

Shit like this is why I don't get why rappers kept collabing with dude so happily. He openly distanced himself from rap yet niggas keep bringing him on songs so they can get white folks to stream their shit.

Last edited:
Shit like this is why I don't get why rappers kept collating with dude so happily. He openly distanced himself from rap yet niggas keep bringing him on songs so they can get white folks to stream their shit.
Low self esteem, a lot of Black People in the industry will take disrespect from other groups for money. Look at 21 Savage he had to apologize on Christmas day for saying Jewish money in his rap lyrics

Low self esteem, a lot of Black People in the industry will take disrespect from other groups for money. Look at 21 Savage he had to apologize on Christmas day for saying Jewish money in his rap lyrics

his problem and a lot of other black rappers problems is, they look to Jewish people as the example they should follow instead of becoming an example the next generation of black rappers can follow.

"getting money like Jews...got a jewish lawyer, etc..." has to be one of the most tired tropes in rap. They are not the only group of people capable of establishing and maintaining wealth.

shoutout black lawyers
shoutout black run record companies
shoutout black run buisnesses

Stop looking to Jewish people as a measuring stick

I didn't know it was this bad and he fucked up again and again because his original statement was gay af more so than homophobic, but correct if im wrong doja cat was doing private show for incels ut didn't get canceled

Incles( white racist men who hate women because they can't get pussy and are always combined with being a racist cunts)

These people really incite or cause acts of violence ie the nail shop that got shot ip I think in texas

nope that's where your judgement is cloudy. When a black person is being attacked by another group he is "us". Regardless of said Black man is legit jackass which the Dababy is. I I think you guys think I agree with what Dababy said I don't but I just know he's being railroaded for a small infraction for being a fool of the moment. I'm never going to be for taking the money from the Black man/woman UNLESS they intentionally tried to harm someone

You and others looking at it as a small infraction when in actuality it’s the straw that broke the camel’s back

Back