Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

his problem and a lot of other black rappers problems is, they look to Jewish people as the example they should follow instead of becoming an example the next generation of black rappers can follow.

"getting money like Jews...got a jewish lawyer, etc..." has to be one of the most tired tropes in rap. They are not the only group of people capable of establishing and maintaining wealth.

shoutout black lawyers
shoutout black run record companies
shoutout black run buisnesses

Stop looking to Jewish people
It's hard for these rappers to not use Jewish people as measuring sticks cause they navigate through an industry that is controlled by Jewish people,they have Jewish people in those boardrooms at the top floor suite, Jewish people creating these huge festivals, Jewish people being their lawyers and manager.

Rappers see the money, power and influence Jewish people wield in music and other industries.

It's hard for these rappers to not use Jewish people as measuring sticks cause they navigate through an industry that is controlled by Jewish people,they have Jewish people in those boardrooms at the top floor suite, Jewish people creating these huge festivals, Jewish people being their lawyers and manager.

Rappers see the money, power and influence Jewish people wield in music and other industries.
i'ma just say this here and maybe its for another thread

but i think black people, especially in the entertainment space give WAY too much power to jewish people

Make no mistake, i clearly acknowledge we are NOWHERE close to the level of ownership that we need to be, but i look at someone like issa rae who turned her sketch comedy from youtube into an actual highly rated show on HBO and has used that to spawn other projects and opportunities for blacks.

Not everyone is going to be issa, no, however, imagined if she let the big bad jew boogeyman deter her for doing something she wanted to do?

i'ma just say this here and maybe its for another thread

but i think black people, especially in the entertainment space give WAY too much power to jewish people

Make no mistake, i clearly acknowledge we are NOWHERE close to the level of ownership that we need to be, but i look at someone like issa rae who turned her sketch comedy from youtube into an actual highly rated show on HBO and has used that to spawn other projects and opportunities for blacks.

Not everyone is going to be issa, no, however, imagined if she let the big bad jew boogeyman deter her for doing something she wanted to do?

Who do you think gave her the job to be on HBO? Who runs HBO? who are the shareholders of HBO? CEO, etc.

Who do you think gave her the job to be on HBO? Who runs HBO? who are the shareholders of HBO? CEO, etc.
Richard Pleper who is from a Jewish family out of Connecticut was the HBO CEO that got Issa Rae that job for the show Insecure
richard-plepler-e1573655406972.jpg

I didn't know it was this bad and he fucked up again and again because his original statement was gay af more so than homophobic, but correct if im wrong doja cat was doing private show for incels ut didn't get canceled

Incles( white racist men who hate women because they can't get pussy and are always combined with being a racist cunts)

These people really incite or cause acts of violence ie the nail shop that got shot ip I think in texas

The Doja shit is wild. I don't think it was private shows she was in some chat rooms where white dudes was saying wild shit when she was a teen...then proceeded to do a song called "dindunthin" which some shit racist white folks started calling Black victims of police shootings. Dropped an apology and said the song wasn't about that but her trying to mock the people.who called her that in one of those chat rooms and somehow her fan base just kept shit moving. It definitely comes up when her name is mentioned but alot of her fans just brushed the shit off

Last edited:
Back