Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

not ur child, not your business
Im not going around shaming anybody.

We are talking about in 1 thread. I dont agree with it because the boy is so young. But if Wade wanna do it his way thats ok. But the black fathers I know dont agree with it.

Its called a discussion.

the decent Black fathers I know dont have a problem with it. the niggas that believe in gay agendas and pronounce clit as “click” do

not surprised

Its a great argument actually. Its called experience.

I cant sit up here and tell @Sion how to manage his stocks
I cant sit up here and tell @King Freeman Freeman how to manage a club
I cant sit up here and tell @konceptjones how to do his IT shit
I cant sit up here and tell @OhMars how to be Muslim
I cant sit up here and tell @DOS_patos how to do whatever it is he does.

Because I dont have experience

But I am a Father and a Son
LOL......whatever i do?

LMAO

Its a great argument actually. Its called experience.

I cant sit up here and tell @Sion how to manage his stocks
I cant sit up here and tell @King Freeman Freeman how to manage a club
I cant sit up here and tell @konceptjones how to do his IT shit
I cant sit up here and tell @OhMars how to be Muslim
I cant sit up here and tell @DOS_patos how to do whatever it is he does.

Because I dont have experience

But I am a Father and a Son

Because all those things require specified training to do. Ain't certification given out in order to have kids. No required classes or books given out to every person who has a child on the way. And being that raising a human being is more complicated and nuanced than running a club or being in IT i would hope you see how that's still bad comparisons you're giving out.

not ur child, not your business

the decent Black fathers I know dont have a problem with it. the niggas that believe in gay agendas and pronounce clit as “click” do

not surprised

Well the great black father I know dont agree with it.

We not bashing him we just think let him be older and hit puberty.

Wade comes off as a great father, but the world dont need to know what your 12 year old is doing or how your handling it.

Because all those things require specified training to do. Ain't certification given out in order to have kids. No required classes or books given out to every person who has a child on the way. And being that raising a human being is more complicated and nuanced than running a club or being in IT i would hope you see how that's still bad comparisons you're giving out.

Most folks shouldnt have kids mainly because they truly dont understand it.

Me having a little sister and plenty of younger cousins and seeing how it was raising them better prepared me for it. It wasnt a damn degree opr CERT but it def was a handbook and what to expect and how to handle certain situations

My point still stands

Im not going around shaming anybody.

We are talking about in 1 thread. I dont agree with it because the boy is so young. But if Wade wanna do it his way thats ok. But the black fathers I know dont agree with it.

Its called a discussion.

Do "what" exactly? The child isn't altering their physical form despite some thinking they would. So what exactly is Wade doing? Allowing their child to figure out who they want to be? If it's the public aspect then its kinda hard for the kid to be private when their dad is world famous and has been open about his children for years now.

Do "what" exactly? The child isn't altering their physical form despite some thinking they would. So what exactly is Wade doing? Allowing their child to figure out who they want to be? If it's the public aspect then its kinda hard for the kid to be private when their dad is world famous and has been open about his children for years now.

Drake is world famous and we never seen his kid
Kobe is world famous and we dontt see his older daughter like that
Em is world famous and we dont see his daughter

You can back your child and not have him all out there like that unless you wanted to.
But he could be doing that to show him that hes truly behind him and his transformation

That’s fine

I’m just here to tell you your opinion is trash. Zaya is too young based on what?

To be saying he is a girl. Most trans folks stated they should have gotten therapy when they was younger.

You dont even have an opinion, you're just in here because its about Wade.

Either add, educate or go spice up another thread

I been sonning close minded simpletons since I first graced this thread.

so because you read something one time about some different transgender ppl saying they wish they had therapy when they were younger you think Zaya is too young to make this decision herself and then get support from her parents by letting her make her own moves as a young bright young woman?

I been sonning close minded simpletons since I first graced this thread.

so because you read something one time about some different transgender ppl saying they wish they had therapy when they were younger you think Zaya is too young to make this decision herself and then get support from her parents by letting her make her own moves as a young bright young woman?

Would you date trans?

Yes or no

Back