Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I been sonning close minded simpletons since I first graced this thread.

so because you read something one time about some different transgender ppl saying they wish they had therapy when they were younger you think Zaya is too young to make this decision herself and then get support from her parents by letting her make her own moves as a young bright young woman?
He didn't make the decision himself.

A gay. White. Male. Nanny. For a decade is a factor

Drake is world famous and we never seen his kid
Kobe is world famous and we dontt see his older daughter like that
Em is world famous and we dont see his daughter

You can back your child and not have him all out there like that unless you wanted to.
But he could be doing that to show him that hes truly behind him and his transformation

Well let's see...Drake needed a paternity test to even prove his child was his. Kobe's oldest daughter was with him all the time as well. People knew Gianna more cuz of basketball but it ain't like Kobe didn't openly have his kids in public and talk about them all the time. Eminem...really? The same guy who literally put his daughter on a song on his album and in his videos? Said everything about her but her ssn on his songs? Your examples keep getting worse

Good one.

But lets say your wife who you are attracted to. If she was trans would you got with her?
Fam just abandon what you’re trying to get at it’s gonna be a waste of both of our time lol

The answer is no because I’m not attracted to trans women. I am hetero not bi or gay

I’ve seen trans women who look great and are attractive but I’m not attracted to them to the point where I would want to date them or have sex because I’m not gay

Fam just abandon what you’re trying to get at it’s gonna be a waste of both of our time lol

The answer is no because I’m not attracted to trans women. I am hetero not bi or gay

I’ve seen trans women who look great and are attractive but I’m not attracted to them to the point where I would want to date them or have sex because I’m not gay

Okay lil brotha

I think in their eyes, it wouldn't be gay because they see themselves as women.

Back