Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

We have opposing viewpoints, but I learn more from disagreeing than agreeing. Ok, sex and gender are considered to be 2 separate things - 1 based on biology, and the other on society. But are societal descriptions of genders just another way of saying gender stereotypes?

yes I guess you could look at that way. gender “stereotypes/roles” are just standards, by and large, adopted and accepted by society. these ideas or “biases” are often times over simplified and not completely accurate. seeing as tho, everyone is different.

imagine forcing a child to be something their not because ur uncomfortable. your job as a parent is to help your children make educated decisions when it comes to sex. it is *NOT* to control them through abusive heteronormative ideas and practices.

folks be way too concerned with their childs sexuality. it comes off so weird to me.

your job is not about controlling their personhood or shaming them for not adopting heteronormative attitudes.

the same with virginity.

when i hear ppl talk about how they dont want their child to be gay or dont want them to be feminine or lose their virginity too early...i just be like

you wanna fuck them? because why are you this overly concerned???

this just proves to me that niggas have piss poor parenting skills. so busy gossiping and worrying about who’s gay or who’s not and thats why ur kids be into any and everything because youre not teaching them about shit. not teaching them how to be a man, just teaching them not to be a woman.

forcing them to be rigid, hard and ignorant.

funny thing is, kids come up to me on the daily spilling their deepest secrets and ideas because they cant talk to you.

its ok, im sure youll be weeping on ur death bed when you realize how much you sucked at being an advocate for them and thats why they dont fuck with u.

Last edited:
you don’t have a kid that identities as another gender

Fall bitty

you might one day though but maybe not because you gonna create such a toxic environment
LMAO I can't tell if Beta is serious or trolling man but I agree. I'll be honest if I had a son that was gay, the only thing that would blow would be I selfishly would be frustrated if I can't engage in culutural manly shit like sports etc. Learning more about the LGBT community there is a decent amount of gay men that still watch sports and shit so I was ignorant. If my son is flamboyant like Magic Son I would still love him/her the same but it would bum me a tad bit if they don't like shit I like. This is selfish but honest reasons. I think this is one of the reasons why Studs don't get the same blow back from some men vs gay men

Back