Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

I dont attack (the majority of the time) in fact its the other way around more often than not. i just know how to defend myself.
So you post something about black men then someone responds and it’s an attack. So if I say something negative about the LGBTQ and a gay person responds can I say i was attacked?

It don’t matter at that point. Once you post online especially on twitter anyone can respond to you and secondly when someone feels you’re saying foul shit it’s fair game.

yeah met with a lot of bullshit on twitter too. it doesnt phase me tho because I know myself thru and thru. im confidant in my ideas and beliefs.

if Black men think I hate them, thats on them. I know that I dont and those that I interact with in the real world, know that too

yeah met with a lot of bullshit on twitter too. it doesnt phase me tho because I know myself thru and thru. im confidant in my ideas and beliefs.

if Black men think I hate them, thats on them. I know that I dont and those that I interact with in the real world, know that too
It’s okay Race.

I don't think this should become a 'Life of Zaya' thread so it's time to close.

It's clear that the niggas supportin' the nonsense in this thread are aware that it's bullshit but they just can't shake their inclusive instincts. It's whatever.

Really we shudda locked thread after both main supporters admitted they don't feel the same way about transracials as they do about transgenders.

This lil kid lucky they in a world wherein every decision they make will be supported and no actions they take will have consequences. Looks like a suicide waitin' to happen to me but its whatever.

Close this thread

Last edited:
I don't think this should become a 'Life of Zaya' thread so it's time to close.

It's clear that the niggas supportin' the nonsense in this thread are aware that it's bullshit but they just can't shake their inclusive instincts. It's whatever.

Really we shudda locked thread after both main supporters admitted they don't feel the same way about transracials as they do about transgenders.

This lil kid lucky they in a world wherein every decision they make will be supported and no actions they take will have consequences. Looks like a suicide waitin' to happen to me but its whatever.

Close this thread

transracial not real

Back