Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

Imagine being 25 having to life with a decision you made at 12...

And I say that 100% hoping it works out for the best

I Am Jazz? She's been saying she was a girl since early as 2 or 3 I believe. But she had the surgery last year at 19 years old. She had time to actually grow and make up her mind about going through with it I guess.

The problem with saying that Jazz had time to grow is that he didn't. Them hormone blockers fuck with his brain by not allowing him to mature in a way that a child that goes through puberty would. If you've ever seen the show, then you've witnessed how impossibly immature the muhfucka is. 19 but acting like a fuckin 8 year old spoiled brat. A lot of folks are now looking at his mother as the source of Jazz's GID, thinking that she really wanted a daughter and not another son and treated him like a girl.

The problem with saying that Jazz had time to grow is that he didn't. Them hormone blockers fuck with his brain by not allowing him to mature in a way that a child that goes through puberty would. If you've ever seen the show, then you've witnessed how impossibly immature the muhfucka is. 19 but acting like a fuckin 8 year old spoiled brat. A lot of folks are now looking at his mother as the source of Jazz's GID, thinking that she really wanted a daughter and not another son and treated him like a girl.
They exploited that person. Shit should be considered child abuse. They used him to make money and people just ignore that fact.

It's honestly crazy af to me that these types of threads about the LGBTQ always do the biggest numbers on ABW.

This thread has over 30 pages and over 600 posts. Am I missing something ? How is it that magically, everyone is a scholar and anthropologist on the inner workings of the LGBTQ community ?

Because we can see the fuckery as it's happening and we ain't finna let the shit go unchallenged.

Where's the line tho?

like, where a woman who was born a man that's transitioned even says "woah, that's too far!"

or is there even a line too far to cross?

Women are going to suffer the most with Men pushing their way into women spaces ,you already see it with makeup tutorials being dominated by gay men and transgender women .

It's all good until there's a swinging dick in the locker room.

I wanted to ask proponents of kids giving freedom to change gender .....

Would any of you allow your girl child share a bathroom that is unisex? There's institutions here where I live that have imposed rest rooms without distinction because they're trying to appease the transgender population which is a minority...

So would ya'll take your daughters to a public toilet if you knew they were being used by transgenders?

I wanted to ask proponents of kids giving freedom to change gender .....

Would any of you allow your girl child share a bathroom that is unisex? There's institutions here where I live that have imposed rest rooms without distinction because they're trying to appease the transgender population which is a minority...

So would ya'll take your daughters to a public toilet if you knew they were being used by transgenders?

I think I saw this somewhere else about trans people using bathrooms. I don't have any kids but honestly I dont trust anybody regardless of sex. plenty of creepy ass cis women out there too. As a man, I plan on waiting near the bathroom til my daughter is finished and bumrushing the place the second she scream if something goes down.

We gotta stop making it seem like trans folks in general is the problem.

I agree loving your seed is top priority gay straight whatever.

Boosie is no Shakespeare in articulating himself, but he made a undeniable vaild point about a 12 year making life long permanent changes to their physiology that goes beyond putting on dresses and make up and acting sissy

Last edited:
Back