Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

DWade might wanna rethink giving that boy shock therapy to make him think he’s girl, gluing tits to his chest and cutting off his taking away all his sports paraphernalia. That’s just child abuse.

It's all good until there's a swinging dick in the locker room.

You already know this would be avoided lol.

"WE SUPPORT THEM!" A bunch of fucking frauds.

I wanted to ask proponents of kids giving freedom to change gender .....

Would any of you allow your girl child share a bathroom that is unisex? There's institutions here where I live that have imposed rest rooms without distinction because they're trying to appease the transgender population which is a minority...

So would ya'll take your daughters to a public toilet if you knew they were being used by transgenders?

I assume you wouldn't?

They haven't said that at all...its people assuming it
You don't think that's a discussion they gone have to have at some point? If he already identify as female at 12...then I don't think the assumption is baseless. The reality is there's a strong possibility that's where this is headed.

You don't think that's a discussion they gone have to have at some point? If he already identify as female at 12...then I don't think the assumption is baseless. The reality is there's a strong possibility that's where this is headed.

Maybe...but it's not something currently so projecting does no good.

That could be 10-15-20 years down the road.

Y'all are acting like y'all know for sure they got the surgery set for next week or something.

That could be 10-15-20 years down the road.

Y'all are acting like y'all know for sure they got the surgery set for next week or something.
Or it could be 1,2,5, years. You don't know that. The kid is already 12 and wants to identify as female. All I'm saying is the Wade family has to be thinking about this as at least a discussion they might have to have

Or it could be 1,2,5, years. You don't know that. The kid is already 12 and wants to identify as female. All I'm saying is the Wade family has to be thinking about this as at least a discussion they might have to have

True

But it's certain folks in here acting like they do...

Back