Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

How u gon tell another man how to support their kid. Their child came to them and said they was gay. Fuck is the right thing to do...be dismissive of their situation and try to talk them straigh..wtf?

How do YOU know he is doing it blindly though. He said him n gabby did research and educated themselves, as opposed to parents who ignorantly try to "beat" the gay out their kids or ostracized them

30 pages in and you still don't even know what the thread's about.

How do YOU know he is doing it blindly though. He said him n gabby did research and educated themselves, as opposed to parents who ignorantly try to "beat" the gay out their kids or ostracized them

Because their son is ill and they letting him think he is a girl is normal

I bet if their son was barking at the door and eating dog food they would get him help

The numbers don’t lie when it comes to trans ppl saying they should have gotten counseling instead of being coddle when they get older

Because their son is ill and they letting him think he is a girl is normal

I bet if their son was barking at the door and eating dog food they would get him help

The numbers don’t lie when it comes to trans ppl saying they should have gotten counseling instead of being coddle when they get older

So ur view is that being gay/trans is a disease?

Got damn I knew he was cross dressing but had no idea he was getting the big chop at 12. They need to make a law that says you can’t do that before 18.

There's a show on TLC where boy became a girl at the same age if I remember correctly.
I Am Jazz? She's been saying she was a girl since early as 2 or 3 I believe. But she had the surgery last year at 19 years old. She had time to actually grow and make up her mind about going through with it I guess.

Back