Welcome To aBlackWeb

D Wade’s son Zion is a transgender now...DONT POST THE BOOSIE VIDEO NO MORE!!!!

how can it be treated?

Mental therapy. Getting to the root of the issue. There's a grip of formerly transfolks that have gone through therapy and once they hit the root of the real issues those feelings basically stop. In as many as 90% of children that have those feelings, they spontaneously stop during puberty. All of this is well known in the medical community with plenty of casework to back it all up.

This is a pretty interesting read about a guy that transitioned as a teenage adult, stayed that way for 20 years, and then detransitioned after finally getting to the root of his childhood problems.

It applies to anyone who has g

Ah. My bad, bawse. I apologize.

But fyi, don't become one of them niggas who address people based on what reaction they give you. Them niggas are pathetic and you're better than that.

I don't do that very often, but I will if I feel there's a misunderstanding of what I wrote.

Women are going to suffer the most with Men pushing their way into women spaces ,you already see it with makeup tutorials being dominated by gay men and transgender women .

Women are going to suffer the most with Men pushing their way into women spaces ,you already see it with makeup tutorials being dominated by gay men and transgender women .

It's all good until there's a swinging dick in the locker room.

I'd wonder how much of that is based on finance though. Like if you're paycheck to paycheck and can't afford surgery, I don't think you're less trans than someone with the means to transition.

And I'm against trans students competing too. In most cases, that's some bullshit.
So am I lol

Im not a doctor but those WHO DID TRANSITION stated they should have went to therapy regarding it because they needed help and not encouragement thats why a high number ALWAYS go back.

View attachment 233093

They have this though. It's specifically called sexual reassignment therapy and it's recommended for many people before taking any hormone pills or having any surgery to change their body

I ain't got time to read 27 pages but I'll just add this. Teenagers aren't in any way mature enough to understand the consequences of their actions. I think there should be a limit to how much "support" we give kids on every single thing that cross their mind. Shit you can't reverse is a big decision and I'm not cool with let my kid decide they want to change genders at any age. Once they prove they can handle the rest of the real-world problems like work, bills, and adulthood, they can do whatever they want with their body. til then my kids will have all the love and support I can give them in regard to their sexuality. as for their gender or anything else they want to physically change, that's going to be a no from me.

if 12 is too young to drive then it's too young to be making life-altering choices.

If a parent decides to give their child what's known as puberty blockers and then said child decides to stop taking them at some point then their body will revert to it's normal state..meaning even if a parent were to indulge their child's wishes it can be reversed at some point.

Word. Now you see why I just try to stay away from certain threads. If niggas don't respect a group of people enough to even know what they fuck they're talking about or what they're arguing about...what's the point?

Words have meanings and niggas have Google. I don't get it.

Most people don't know to simply look up the words for the shit they're talking about. For example in this thread people keep saying "it's a mental illness"...ok what mental illness are you exactly referring to then? There is one specifically that actually deals with this very subject but because people don't want to actually know what they're talking about they'd rather just say whatever they "think" sounds good

Most people don't know to simply look up the words for the shit they're talking about. For example in this thread people keep saying "it's a mental illness"...ok what mental illness are you exactly referring to then? There is one specifically that actually deals with this very subject but because people don't want to actually know what they're talking about they'd rather just say whatever they "think" sounds good

I've said gender identity disorder and gender dysphoria a few times.

It's complex, and includes things like your hormones.

I once watched a documentary on human instinct, sex, and the differences between males and females on TLC in the early 90's, back when it was still actually "The Learning Channel". They took a group of boys and girls that were just able to walk and put a woman in a room with them, allowed her to play with both groups, then separated the kids from her with a wall on either side of her. Unprompted, the boys sought to figure out how to get around or over the wall in order to get to the woman. The girls, however, sat and cried and did absolutely nothing until she took the wall away. Once the girls were able to see her they calmed down and went to her to play. Meanwhile, the boys figured out how to knock the wall over to get to her.

Boys, at an age where it would be impossible for them to have experienced anything that would lead to such behavior, acted in an aggressive manner in order to solve a problem. The girls became emotional and cried until the situation resolved itself. We know this is because of testosterone and estrogen because when you overload a biological female with testosterone she takes on the same aggressiveness. Her muscle mass changes, fat distribution changes, she will grow facial hair and her voice will deepen. When you overload a biological male with estrogen he will become more emotional, he will begin to lose muscle mass, he will experience mood swings, fat will be distributed to the hips, butt, and chest, he will begin to grow tits and his facial features will soften as will his voice.

What she's saying is that the brain is neither male or female, which is why you behave differently depending on the prevailing sex hormone present in your body. It can be rewired depending on experiences, which is why some of the articles I posted postulated that childhood trauma appears to contribute significantly to gender identity depending on how the child reacts to it and the situations themselves.

This was alot to digest real quick but thanks for the post this is very insightful

They have this though. It's specifically called sexual reassignment therapy and it's recommended for many people before taking any hormone pills or having any surgery to change their body

and the reason Johns Hopkins stopped doing them for decades after pioneering the surgeries to begin with is because those same people were still depressed, still suicidal, and regretted ever having the surgeries. Bottom line: In Johns Hopkins eyes, it didn't achieve the desired results, so to continue doing it would be harmful to the patients.

Granted, they've finally caved in to the pressure from the LGBT community so they've started doing it again but this was the reason they stopped.

If a parent decides to give their child what's known as puberty blockers and then said child decides to stop taking them at some point then their body will revert to it's normal state..meaning even if a parent were to indulge their child's wishes it can be reversed at some point.

That all depends. That Jazz muhfucka's parents had him on blockers, and because he never went through puberty, his dick and balls never developed properly. Even if they took him off the blockers they wouldn't develop correctly, permanently leaving him with an underdeveloped dick and balls.

The cat I posted about that transitioned for 20 years only to transition back said 20 years of female hormones got him pretty fucked up and he's struggling to undo the damage and attain balance. Another cat I posted about that transitioned for 8-9 years has the same issues: his hormones are completely out of whack.

Blockers will stop a male or female from hitting puberty properly, which means the body won't develop correctly which, in turn, wreaks havoc on that individual. They may never have a life free from taking medications, may never fully develop into a completely realized adult. The shit is pretty fucked up and really amounts to abuse.

Back