Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

They running the okie doke on niggas with 5g. It's flat earth all over again. Laugh at people trying to figure out if the earth is flat or not while not focusing on the fact we can't actually leave earth's atmosphere.

5g isn't making people sick. It's the beginning of human to industry to government iot (internet of things).

Picture minority report.
Minority report is a perfect example of what's being said about 5g capabilities

Ah man I gotta run into this dude again who was tryna break it down but I'll try

Ny doc says ventilators are killing patients putting too much pressure on lungs:. Related article:
Screenshot_20200410-205503.png

Trump is aware of this which is specifically why he is pushing for his hydrowhateverthefuck medication
Screenshot_20200410-210523.png
Screenshot_20200410-210539.png

States are pushing for ventilators while ventilators aren't effective enough.
He's pushing his hydroxychloriquine as (what he deems) safer, more effective.

If media is aware why are they shouting down meds and grilling him on ventilators they know are not working?

If u believe media is bought by the elite, it's to farther their agenda: control, vaccines, profit. Basically making the point that establishment doesn't want a cure until they can implement what they want. Even if a cure is already found, possibly the hydroxychloriquine.

And somehow it all got tied into new world order type shit lol can't remember it all

**Don't shoot the messenger**

Feel free to discuss or shit on anything I post these can be interesting to entertain

Edit: a short clip dude played for me as well

Start at 8:15 end at 12:00

Last edited:
bill gates donates to m.i.t.s research bout tracking vaccines.

bill gates also bought large share of companies that people americans

he dont want to take over the world....just control the health of it

Missing Vegas.

There's like 4 5G micro cell bst's in my area right now. One is directly across the street. If I think about it when I'm out later I'll take a pic of it and post it.

20200417_090408.jpg

Thought about it the other day, just forgot to upload the pic. They're sticking these things on top of light poles all over.

Idk if this a conspiracy but y’all notice all these white folks having protests to open up after it was reported that African Americans and Latinos have a higher chance of dying. These folks will kill themselves to kill us

Back