Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

The 1st person I heard speak about this virus having been spliced with hiv was brotha riza islam, and that was when this stuff first started

I heard some if it here.....

Just gotta sort thru the bullshit and ranting an praising trump.

Whole planet got transitioned into this shit. First iran/US standoff to let us know it could just be over (mental preparation) then kobe (sadness) then covid19 (fear).

The end game I don't know.

An old article relating to the mode in which Bill Gates would want ALL of us "vaccinated"

An old article relating to the mode in which Bill Gates would want ALL of us "vaccinated"
yea i posted this.....and got more info too.

but people dont think billy wants to run shit.

LoL,the purpose of pumping a man with estrogen is so that he starts to become feminine and doesn't

have children. The racist elites numbers are dwindling, deaths outnumber births,so as a way to

maintain power they want the population to decrease(through biochem warfare=Covid,and through

lack of births especially Minorities). The Covid 19 thing serves a few purposes for them,they can knock

some of the population down and also push this vaccination agenda which will mean EVERY human is

"tracked" ,monitored at all times. And I think the purpose of the stimulus checks is to slowly condition

people to get used to the Gov spoon feeding them,kind of like Welfare but globally. You have people

who own bars and nightclubs that pull a good six or seven figs annually and they might have to file for

bankruptcy,smh crazy.

Just saying man..Watch this dude

bill gates donates to m.i.t.s research bout tracking vaccines.

bill gates also bought large share of companies that people americans

he dont want to take over the world....just control the health of it

This is a sad, sad thread

Well, it's about to get much sadder......
......but in a funny way.

yea i posted this.....and got more info too.

but people dont think billy wants to run shit.

Just saying man..Watch this dude

Back