Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

There is no cure for SARS 1 so how will there be a cure for SARS 2

If this is a "bio weapon" , then they can't find a cure for it. also we're going to war with China

If it's not a bio weapon and they do find a cure for it, then there's something there not telling us about vaccines, and it's not that microchip bullshit

Shit...That stuff needed to be in the bill gates thread.

I got some other shit to add about him.

There is no cure for SARS 1 so how will there be a cure for SARS 2

If this is a "bio weapon" , then they can't find a cure for it. also we're going to war with China

If it's not a bio weapon and they do find a cure for it, then there's something there not telling us about vaccines, and it's not that microchip bullshit
The microchip thing ain't bs.

But the vaccine would have unknown side effects.....

It's like if the virus don't kill you then the vaccine might and all left over is good.

Anybody else thinks that the US's "powers that be" will skew the new case/death numbers to look lower than they really are to rush more businesses to open up and people to go outside and spend money?

The daily numbers haven't really changed much and I don't see how the numbers won't skyrocket up with states opening up now. If the numbers dont double in the next week or so, bullshit's afoot.

Anybody else thinks that the US's "powers that be" will skew the new case/death numbers to look lower than they really are to rush more businesses to open up and people to go outside and spend money?

The daily numbers haven't really changed much and I don't see how the numbers won't skyrocket up with states opening up now. If the numbers dont double in the next week or so, bullshit's afoot.
I agree. And I'll go on ahead and tighten my tinfoil hat on a little tighter too.

I'm thinking something is afoot with the death numbers in the black community.

They saying we not tested like others but can say we die at a higher rate from something we wasn't tested on.

How

Back