Welcome To aBlackWeb

Coronavirus Conspiracy Thread

lol my Trump supporting cousin (dont ask) posted some meme about this shit is just so the government can control the whole country. I was gonna be like... you know the government already controls the whole country, right?

But you can't reason with people like that. You just hope their stupid doesn't become dangerous (even though it already has).

I mean if the signal is magnified to high extent. It's plausible will that happen hell no could it happen yes

ALL rf can be done like that though with different effects dependent on the wavelength. A microwave oven's internals can easily be used to make a short range weapon that could literally fry your brain and damage or destroy any internal organs it hit as well as any electronic devices in its path and it runs at the same frequency as 802.11 wifi (which is why I used that example).

The frequency currently in use for the military's ADS is within the 5G spectrum, but it requires a big ass vehicle to sit the big ass antenna on and a shitton of power just to make you feel hot as shit. I could literally design a gun very capable of killing a person built around a microwave oven's magnetron, a waveguide, and power supply that I could fit into a backpack while drunk off my ass sitting on the couch while watching Rick and Morty.

wasnt @Cain just saying his people was pushing to get that shit installed?

the swiss been doing this shit in the alps.

I'm hearing that US doesn't want China to take over 5G networks that's why they're tryna push for it. Which also seemed to helped get that sprint merger finalized in the courts

uhhh

one more time
China doesn't play by the rules. If they are the ones setting up 5G around the world they'll be in everyone's shit.

Meanwhile in U.S., Sprint/T.mobile been fighting every state to be granted to merge together. There was a lot of push back bc supposedly it would drive up prices across the board. Wasn't looking good for them.

They stressed to courts if they are allowed to merge they can get jump-started into getting 5G going in the US. That seemed to be the main point that got them approved to merge.

5G is supposed to be next level shit. Go outside and say "Uber" and u get a ride ordered without ever using your phone. Of course this is once it's fully set up. No more living off the grid for those who don't fw smart phones. Outside is a smart phone itself.

**If anyone knows any better and can dispel or confirm any of that I'm all ears**

China doesn't play by the rules. If they are the ones setting up 5G around the world they'll be in everyone's shit.

Meanwhile in U.S., Sprint/T.mobile been fighting every state to be granted to merge together. There was a lot of push back bc supposedly it would drive up prices across the board. Wasn't looking good for them.

They stressed to courts if they are allowed to merge they can get jump-started into getting 5G going in the US. That seemed to be the main point that got them approved to merge.

5G is supposed to be next level shit. Go outside and say "Uber" and u get a ride ordered without ever using your phone. Of course this is once it's fully set up. No more living off the grid for those who don't fw smart phones. Outside is a smart phone itself.

**If anyone knows any better and can dispel or confirm any of that I'm all ears**

My guy casually just said Skynet here now.

uEc7tEb.gif

Yep. I contract for Verizon, T-Mobile and others. They're going hard to get this shit in up and running.

Ironically........the man city that has 5G up and going is NY.
Is there a map of cities where 5g is up and running? I'm hearing stories about people setting these towers on fire..

Missing Vegas.

There's like 4 5G micro cell bst's in my area right now. One is directly across the street. If I think about it when I'm out later I'll take a pic of it and post it.
That map was for early 2019 and just for Verizon. T-Mobile and AT&T are all over the place as well

Back