Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

See this is why you're a fraud.

If you read the article or the contents of the EO you would know this is gas. It's nothing. It's essentially saying "don't be racist against asians" which is already technically illegal. That's why I pointed it out in my earlier post where if i said if he were talking about black people you would say it was symbolic or pandering.

What makes you a clown is you could be arguing that since this is pandering and a hollow gesture it's an example of "dem contradiction and lies" but instead, due to your limited abilities, all you can come up with is "what about us massa??"

You're out here begging for a butter biscuit calling everbody else a coon. Oh the irony.

sheesh

:clawd3:

Im just keep it simple

Yall are still loyal to the white people that myself Race and others are fed up with

Those white people that yall are loyal to are not loyal to yall

They are trying to replace yall

Simple math

It's funny how black people admit the dems are the lesser of 2 evils but constantly push back against black people who resist that evil

Hypocrisy. Cowardice.
Not sure it’s either hyprocrisy or cowardice-

it’s so hard for the avg person(black or white) to research the facts because of the time needed to dig through the nuance of the positions.

for a lot of black (and other groups) voting against overt racism. The republican have neo-nazis and people like Kyle Rittenhouse flashing the white power sign after shooting two people at aBLM rallys in their mist. Black people are asked to disregard racism and consider complex economic policies that over decades will improve the lives of black people while white people simply are asked to vote for a return to a hypothetical time in the past that their ancestors lived like kings (Maga). TheMAGAgain part has nothing to do with anything but poor white people that are currently suffering - not currently rich white people because America is great NOW!
or poor minorities because things were never golden for them!

so im blessed enough to have the education and the time to study the details- on “both” sides but I don’t expect anyone else to have to spend that much time.

ask trump, Hannity and tucker To stop blowing racist dog whistles and stop courting racist and then maybe more black people will vote in their real best interest instead of against republicans

"We voted to get rid of trump, we don't care about biden"

tenor.gif

biden is gonna be given a chance but honestly, I worry that he gonna get a pass on management of covid -

biden Is the president and I hope he does well but no one thinks he the best American to be president -

70 mil wanted trump
I bet 30 mil wanted Bernie
10 mil wanted some other Democrat that ran but settled on Biden
And 80 mil wish Obama was still eligible-

yeah I know that number is higher than all that voted in this election

yeah I’m calling it right now - some of the people that voted for Trump would have voted for Obama over trump -

a lot ofObama voters voted for trump and if Obama was still eligible Obama would have won them back -

Im just keep it simple

Yall are still loyal to the white people that myself Race and others are fed up with

Those white people that yall are loyal to are not loyal to yall

They are trying to replace yall

Simple math
And this is where you lose most of us.

The majority of us on here that voted for Biden this time have REPEATEDLY said two things:

1) Under any other circumstance, fuck Biden. Most people would’ve voted third party in the last election if Biden was running against anyone else not named Donnie Dumbass.

2) Not voting was NEVER an option.

Stop hearing what you want to hear, and actually LISTEN to what’s being said.

Last edited:
And this is where you lose most of us.

The majority of us on here that voted for Biden this time have REPEATEDLY said two things:

1) Under any other circumstance, fuck Biden. Most people would’ve voted third party in the last election if Biden was running against anyone else not named Donnie Dumbass.

2) Not voting was NEVER an option.

Stop hearing what you want to hear, and actually LISTEN to what’s being said.
Nah the "get rid of trump" excuse been expired

That's just not true for the members that have been arguing with me

Those were pro biden arguments

Those were "i vote democrat automatically no matter what cuz its tradition" arguments. Complete with smoke and disrespect

Last edited:
Back