Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Im pro US

Neither party is

I don't do lesser evil semantics anymore
I’m anti-current republican - these dudes are actually cowards. Scared to call trump on BS- trump actually said Ted Cruz stole the Iowa primary and this Ted choose dick riding as his PRIMARY transportation. Trump treated republicans like enemies and threaten to destroy them if they didn’t comply and they complied -
Im pro US

Neither party is

I don't do lesser evil semantics anymore
if you still voting - like I am - might I interest you in some jo jorgensen.

policies and principles without the guilt -

Nah the "get rid of trump" excuse been expired

That's just not true for the members that have been arguing with me

Those were pro biden arguments

Those were "i vote democrat automatically no matter what cuz its tradition" arguments. Complete with smoke and disrespect
Where did you rationalize that from?

Nearly everyone on here that said they voted for Biden also said they weren't even Democrats.

Again.....LISTEN, sir.

Where did you rationalize that from?

Nearly everyone on here that said they voted for Biden also said they weren't even Democrats.

Again.....LISTEN, sir.
The ENERGY bruh

Fuck the WORDS

Yalls energy towards me says you're personally offended by my stance

When niggas are writing titangraphs you're far beyond the pale of "rid get of trump"

And again......

The same ones who have the most to say on this topic have the least to say in racial injustice threads

The correlation is real

The patterns are noticeable

The conditioning is apparent

Yall will admit the democrats are lesser of 2 evils

But yall argue with me as if you don't really believe the dems are evil at all
But that's the thing:

We're NOT arguing with you at all.

You keep looking for discourse where there isn't any to be found.

We get it; the Dems ain't shit. 96-99% of politicians ain't shit. You'll get no pushback from most of us on that. However, given the course that we were given, I'd take who's in office NOW vs who was in office a year ago. Just answer that question: who was worse for the Earth to be President: Biden or Trump?

Answer that question, and that question only. And no, there were NO OTHER OPTIONS.

That's ALL we're trying to say, guy. Nothing more; nothing less.

Nah he didn't insult you personally, but I'm not getting in between it. If he's not bothered I'm certainly not going to be bothered. That's between y'all.
My point being.. yall, as black people first and foremost are too invested into being right about what boils down to the good intentions of white people. Not so called "democrats" "republicans" "conservatives" "liberals" "politics", this about white supremacy when we strip it all down.

You can't be casually insulting and talking down people actively being vocal against WS in ALL ITS FORMS, not just half it's form huh...

You can't flippantly proclaim that my worldview is "trash" for how I feel about white people and their doings

That's why the onslaught of vitriolic clapbacks from myself and Race happen

We are not wrong.

:js4:

My point being.. yall, as black people first and foremost are too invested into being right about what boils down to the good intentions of white people. Not so called "democrats" "republicans" "conservatives" "liberals" "politics", this about white supremacy when we strip it all down.

You can't be casually insulting and talking down people actively being vocal against WS in ALL ITS FORMS, not just half it's form huh...

You can't flippantly proclaim that my worldview is "trash" for how I feel about white people and their doings

We are not wrong.

But that vitriolic clap back is one of a few reasons no one takes y'all seriously. Seems like deflection because you can't defend your points.

Or when you do defend your points and people don't agree you personally insult them.

Either way, somebody getting told to eat a dick at some point.

All that's not called for but I'm not here to convince you otherwise so I'll mosey my way back out of here.

This topic seems to boil down to everyone agreeing but some people are more sick of the BS than others. Some are pragmatic and some are just in fuck it all mode-

That's the thing everyone's view of what is pragmatic to what we as black people have been enduring for far too long ain't the same.

Not sure it’s either hyprocrisy or cowardice-

it’s so hard for the avg person(black or white) to research the facts because of the time needed to dig through the nuance of the positions.

for a lot of black (and other groups) voting against overt racism. The republican have neo-nazis and people like Kyle Rittenhouse flashing the white power sign after shooting two people at aBLM rallys in their mist. Black people are asked to disregard racism and consider complex economic policies that over decades will improve the lives of black people while white people simply are asked to vote for a return to a hypothetical time in the past that their ancestors lived like kings (Maga). TheMAGAgain part has nothing to do with anything but poor white people that are currently suffering - not currently rich white people because America is great NOW!
or poor minorities because things were never golden for them!

so im blessed enough to have the education and the time to study the details- on “both” sides but I don’t expect anyone else to have to spend that much time.

ask trump, Hannity and tucker To stop blowing racist dog whistles and stop courting racist and then maybe more black people will vote in their real best interest instead of against republicans
Agreed. And I've been making it a point to not let social media and pundits shape my political beliefs...so I've been going back and listening to what these niggas (politicians) be saying in their full context and not just some clip, watching cspan, etc.

Example: mfs ran with the kamala is against reparations thing. But I went back and listened to an interview where she responded to it and basically said what a lot of us said and agreed with - that simply writing a check is not gon be enough and that we need to have a commission to address systematic changes on top of money. Cuz if they cut a check and we fuck the money off, the larger conversation about equality/equity/systematic racism is done and won't be returned to because they "fixed the problem"

Another issue was the parents of truant kids having to go to jail...for one, nobody went to jail for that. For two, it put attention on why the system wasn't responding to its failure of minority children not being in school in the first place. Her team initially wanted to put more gang units and more cops on the street, which woulda locked more ppl up in the end. but she went another direction and tied it back to the (lack of) education and the complications within an underfunded education system.

Now she was still running for president on the campaign trail for that interview so take from that what you will....But I suspect it's not a whole lot of reading and listening being done which is why I stay out the political threads for the most part now.

Agreed. And I've been making it a point to not let social media and pundits shape my political beliefs...so I've been going back and listening to what these niggas (politicians) be saying in their full context and not just some clip, watching cspan, etc.

Example: mfs ran with the kamala is against reparations thing. But I went back and listened to an interview where she responded to it and basically said what a lot of us said and agreed with - that simply writing a check is not gon be enough and that we need to have a commission to address systematic changes on top of money. Cuz if they cut a check and we fuck the money off, the larger conversation about equality/equity/systematic racism is done and won't be returned to because they "fixed the problem"

Another issue was the parents of truant kids having to go to jail...for one, nobody went to jail for that. For two, it put attention on why the system wasn't responding to its failure of minority children not being in school in the first place. Her team initially wanted to put more gang units and more cops on the street, which woulda locked more ppl up in the end. but she went another direction and tied it back to the (lack of) education and the complications within an underfunded education system.

Now she was still running for president on the campaign trail for that interview so take from that what you will....But I suspect it's not a whole lot of reading and listening being done which is why I stay out the political threads for the most part now.

It's easier to do a hot take based on a tweet, headline, or 15 second clip than to actually read the full articles or listen to the full speech for complete context. We've seen it with some of the posters in here when they post links they think back up their arguments only to be told by others who actually read the articles they're wrong as hell. Only problem is they're so dug in on the "Everybody is evil. They're all the same" that their egos don't let them simply walk it back and say "Ok. I was wrong"

We are not wrong.

maybe i missed it, but show me where @CeLLar-DooR said he would spit in your face if he saw you

People don’t have the time to get the details. It’s just not possible to research everything these do. We have to align on principles and hope these people are true to their stated goals. The larger problem is like the Reperations example you gave- if Biden gave everyone a huge check - it wouldn’t change anything in the black community long term, and he would be a hero but WE would know that money was BS and in 10
Years the same damn issues would exist ( the good and bad).

btw it ain’t all bad in our community MFers-

give america (not just black people) police reform - break up those bs police unions

Figure out a way to help address the crime in
Places like Chicago and other bad areas and watch how many people come out of those hoods and make progress and become successful.

For the rest of us - it don’t matter if the Dems or republicans in office - your situation is unchanged.

put it this way... if trump or Biden being in office make a difference in your situation you either in the presidents administration or you lying to yourself and you were gonna fail anyway because you an excuse making loser

Back