Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Lmao you think we shudda stayed broke in bush to keep it real? This is what I mean bro you ignorant and if the crowd in this thread wasn't as dumb you'd be embarrassed
I don't think you should have done anything but keep your fucking mouth shut about people who haven't fled

My ancestors built this land and a nigga who up and leaves his homeland can't tell me shit about how I feel about politicians here

anybody and everybody can weigh and debate politics but at the end of the day, im not going to tell someone that lives in canada how to feel about the prime minister.

im not telling someone how to feel about the queen of england or anybody else for that matter. its not my place. i can discuss key issues or bring awareness to certain situations but im not going to sit around judging others for not liking/liking a particular candidate because i dont live there.

Im also not going to debate, undermine, and demean mfers that live across the world for not choosing a candidate i like. thats fucking weirdo behavior.

are yall both this dumb? @SneakDZA @CeLLar-DooR

no need to respond, i already know the answer...

??

anybody and everybody can weigh and debate politics but at the end of the day, im not going to tell someone that lives in canada how to feel about the prime minister.

im not telling someone how to feel about the queen of england or anybody else for that matter. its not my place. i can discuss key issues or bring awareness to certain situations but im not going to sit around judging others for not liking/liking a particular candidate because i dont live there.

Im also not going to debate, undermine, and demean mfers that live across the world for not choosing a candidate i like. thats fucking weirdo behavior.

??

You're again arguin' against some fantasy posts. Stop taggin' me in this stupid thread. I said my piece

??

So you get to tell other people what the scope and value of their opinions are based your own opinions? Ok. gotcha.

My issue with your bullshit is quite specific but coz you kno' you're wrong you keep tryna move the posts to make the goal as wide as possible.

I'm not gonna get involved in another "why can't I criticise Biden" debate it's fuckin' stupid

Back to ignorin' I go

You're again arguin' against some fantasy posts. Stop taggin' me in this stupid thread. I said my piece
You keep saying "stupid" yet you don't say it's not true

You don't call us LIARS

None of you water carrying cowards have disputed anything, you've only defended the dems to death

If we are not in here lying on your favorite white people what's the problem "mate"?

Fuck off

"Fall into categories"

We need exclusivity

You're conditioned to settle for scraps just like the rest

Everyone falls into different categories. That's how life works. No matter how hard you try to ignore it you'll never escape the fact that we all fall under multiple identities

we all are being targeted quite frankly and lets stop acting like protection/legislation for undocumented humans and the LGBTQ will extend to *ALL* Black ppl.

the Black LGBTQ has spoken about this for years. same as African immigrants

I know this. I was just pointing out how dumb it is to ignore the fact that there's no logical way to do what that fool often suggests by ignoring the fact that people all claim multiple identities that can place them in conflicting positions

Everyone falls into different categories. That's how life works. No matter how hard you try to ignore it you'll never escape the fact that we all fall under multiple identities
Were "different categories" credited with putting biden over the top or were black people?

Were "different categories" at the inauguration reciting poetry or was it a black girl?

Are "different categories" being slaughtered like pigs by pigs or are black people?

Y'all gonna spend the rest of yall lives making excuses for the continued anti black neglect of the ppl you elect

Couldn't be me

Line up democrat apologists and make excuses for why biden can do something EXCLUSIVELY for asians but not us

Im listening.

The member with the best excuse wins 2 middle fingers

Were "different categories" credited with putting biden over the top or were black people?

Were "different categories" at the inauguration reciting poetry or was it a black girl?

Are "different categories" being slaughtered like pigs by pigs or are black people?

Y'all gonna spend the rest of yall lives making excuses for the continued anti black neglect of the ppl you elect

Couldn't be me

You do know why the entire movement behind "Say Her Name" exists right? To specifically address Black women's harrassment, assaults and deaths at the hands of police. That alone kills your point. Point out the excuse in my post your responded to? Or did I simply expand on your closed minded viewpoint on how people can identify as more than 1 thing?

Line up democrat apologists and make excuses for why biden can do something EXCLUSIVELY for asians but not us

Im listening.

The member with the best excuse wins 2 middle fingers

See this is why you're a fraud.

If you read the article or the contents of the EO you would know this is gas. It's nothing. It's essentially saying "don't be racist against asians" which is already technically illegal. That's why I pointed it out in my earlier post where if i said if he were talking about black people you would say it was symbolic or pandering.

What makes you a clown is you could be arguing that since this is pandering and a hollow gesture it's an example of "dem contradiction and lies" but instead, due to your limited abilities, all you can come up with is "what about us massa??"

You're out here begging for a butter biscuit calling everbody else a coon. Oh the irony.

See this is why you're a fraud.

If you read the article or the contents of the EO you would know this is gas. It's nothing. It's essentially saying "don't be racist against asians" which is already technically illegal. That's why I pointed it out in my earlier post where if i said if he were talking about black people you would say it was symbolic or pandering.

What makes you a clown is you could be arguing that since this is pandering and a hollow gesture it's an example of "dem contradiction and lies" but instead, due to your limited abilities, all you can come up with is "what about us massa??"

You're out here begging for a butter biscuit calling everbody else a coon. Oh the irony.
Reaching and projecting

When you run out of excuses you start pretending and being disingenuous

You fucking peon whos begging for anything? How am I begging when i didn't vote? I just telling your trained monkey ass you're not getting shit for your vote

Biden himself told you that

YOU voted and YOUR vote will benefit everyone but YOU

Do you understand that Nigga?

You're a loyal pawn and will be again in 2024, 28, 32..

Its very telling when the same exact flock of fuck niggas who are sooo vocal about protecting democrats are NOWHERE to be found in racial injustice threads

You NEVER post this many words about Breonna Taylor/Floyd etc but here you are cape flapping for white people

The correlation is real

Harsh criticisms of these white people hurts your ego because you're so invested in being right about them.

Dart.

Again, you spend more energy on ABW covering for white people and attacking black people who don't like your white people than you do in aforementioned threads

That's coon behavior

If the clown shoe fits..

Keep those democrats safe, Sneak

That's your duty

Protect them at all cost

Attack fed up black people for them

The Dem Avenger

Back