Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Where's the legislation?

Where's the demands for accountability from his loyal pawns voters?

I love it

Every time yall post its to deflect from the receipts

Yall can't refute the FACT biden is an anti black bigot neglecting his loyal voters

You're projecting and reply with faggotry to prove my point

I feel sorry your daughter. She has no idea what a man is

You’re a true coon and you dress in Hotep logic. Why have you made any children and young kings. I’m sure swallowing Tariq mentally is not leading to a wife. Let’s be real bruh this whole gimmick of yours is fake. You extremism has no logic and you exclude other black people. Y’all ankh wearing niggas have not made nothing move outside of Twitter. You literally think gay people are coming to turn you out. I think you’re projecting

So biden is providing protection for

Illegals ✅
Asians ✅
LGBT ✅

None for the targets of police brutality and other forms of anti black racism

Yet you foreign and homegrown coons come in here with smoke for people who have a problem with this

Black folks fall into 2 of the 3 categories you listed. In fact, and I made a thread on here about this, Black immigrants are being targeted most. If you picking and choosing what Black folks you for based on them being American or not you've embraced the very ideology you claim to hate about this country

Black folks fall into 2 of the 3 categories you listed. In fact, and I made a thread on here about this, Black immigrants are being targeted most. If you picking and choosing what Black folks you for based on them being American or not you've embraced the very ideology you claim to hate about this country

Facts. I mean the damn site founder is Panamanian but he slander everyday.

I think black people voting dem see it as voting for the lesser Of two evils. It’s not like we don’t see the slick racism and BS on the left...it’s just the republicans (a lot on the right) are not even hiding it.

im not gonna say I’m a fan of biden but the right is pandering to poor white anti-black anti-brown anti-immigrant sentiment to get elected and thus they forcing Black people in mass to vote dem....it’s the freaking problem with the two party system. I love this thread tho...

Lmaoooooo yeah yeah coz that's what I said, but again I understand you need to believe everyone else is pro racism, pro status quo or are blind followers of the Democrats for your ideology to hold any weight.

As for the rest you clearly don't kno' what you're talkin' about so lemme just ignore it

stop speaking over Black americans. you dont even live in america and again, youre not a Black american. your ideas and opinions dont fucking matter. you dont get to speak for us or over us.

Black ppl have every right to critique the dem party.

thats it and thats all.

dry your liberal tears. you will not be coddled here.

Fuck off

"Fall into categories"

We need exclusivity

You're conditioned to settle for scraps just like the rest

I think black people voting dem see it as voting for the lesser Of two evils. It’s not like we don’t see the slick racism and BS on the left...it’s just the republicans (a lot on the right) are not even hiding it.

im not gonna say I’m a fan of biden but the right is pandering to poor white anti-black anti-brown anti-immigrant sentiment to get elected and thus they forcing Black people in mass to vote dem....it’s the freaking problem with the two party system. I love this thread tho...
It's funny how black people admit the dems are the lesser of 2 evils but constantly push back against black people who resist that evil

Hypocrisy. Cowardice.

Black immigrants are being targeted most

we all are being targeted quite frankly and lets stop acting like protection/legislation for undocumented humans and the LGBTQ will extend to *ALL* Black ppl.

the Black LGBTQ has spoken about this for years. same as African immigrants

"We voted to get rid of trump, we don't care about biden"

tenor.gif

Back