Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

You're stupid

I'll say it again for your buckbroken pro biden lgtb agenda ass

HE. LEFT. HIS. HOMELAND.

I can't relate to that

Sounds like some more bullshit skewed by you you don’t say shit to none of the other immigrant niggas tho. Fake ass nigga

Sounds like some more bullshit skewed by you you don’t say shit to none of the other immigrant niggas tho. Fake ass nigga
None of the other immigrants disrespect like that

And neither he nor you DISPUTED/REFUTED what i said

I told the truth, tranny chaser

You have unresolved childhood issues

No regular brother i know capes that hard for transsexuals

You hate yourself........ So you formed kinship with the dregs of society

Your existence is quite pathetic

Look inward and you'll agree

And you view Tariq Nasheed as a father figure and you’re a grown man. Swallowing his rhetoric in hopes to swallow something else

So biden is providing protection for

Illegals ✅
Asians ✅
LGBT ✅

None for the targets of police brutality and other forms of anti black racism

Yet you foreign and homegrown coons come in here with smoke for people who have a problem with this

So biden is providing protection for

Illegals ✅
Asians ✅
LGBT ✅

None for the targets of police brutality and other forms of anti black racism

Yet you foreign and homegrown coons come in here with smoke for people who have a problem with this

Protection? You know all the executive orders you mentioned amount to what you would call "symbolism" and empty rhetoric if it were applied to black people. Also you have this warped idea that there is this marginalized people zero-sum game where if one group of people has any of their issues addressed it is somehow a slight to black people. It's a shortsighted and petty way of looking at the world and kinda emphasizes your lack of understanding of politics.

I'm gonna end our interaction with this... calling everyone that disagrees with you a coon makes you seem really fucking stupid. Like super uber stupid. I'm not even joking... it seems like there's something mentally challenged about you.

You're basically the Tariq Nashid follower version of a Qanon idiot. Maybe take a break from the twitter and engage with some unbiased news direct from the source with no commentary and form your own opinions? Just a thought.

Peace.

You niggas really love defending your oppressor

I know why

You cowards are beholden to white people for every crumb of your daily bread

That's why you shout down those of us who's livelihoods aren't tethered to going along to get along

Back