Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

stop speaking over Black americans. you dont even live in america and again, youre not a Black american. your ideas and opinions dont fucking matter. you dont get to speak for us or over us.

Black ppl have every right to critique the dem party.

thats it and thats all.

dry your liberal tears. you will not be coddled here.

Cool so I don't wanna see you have any opinion on any other country then?

I don't even believe you believe your stupidness but to humour you for one last time, the problem isn't criticisin' the Democrats the problem is your obviously false conflations and rejection of clear facts.

Let me ignore this toxic, ignorant fake pro black thread in peace

I don't even believe you believe your stupidness but to humour you for one last time, the problem isn't criticisin' the Democrats the problem is your obviously false conflations and rejection of clear facts.

Pretend this thread is the Caribbean and run ya bitchmade ass away from it

I dont speak about issues that happen overseas often outside of u.s foreign policy that has destroyed and destabilized entire countries, harming Africans throughout the disapora.

If you took two seconds to step outside of your fandom for a party that youre not immediately being governed under (weirdo behavior) you would see this thread for what it is: highlighting the failures and blantant lies of the so called “resistance” party.

pls show us receipts of the conflation and rejects of “facts” in here.

and how are you calling out Black ppl for airing out a party for being anti-Black? how are you championing any party, whether dem or repub, when theyve had an extensive hand in bombing and killing Brown and Black ppl overseas for centuries???

“your worldview is trash”

no sir. it is your worldview that needs some work. @CeLLar-DooR

u.s presidents do affect Black ppl and the marganalized throughout the global south. we are the police of the entire world. so you should be calling to have our government dismantled, not sitting on the sidelines rooting for our next fascist in chief bonehead @CeLLar-DooR

u.s presidents do affect Black ppl and the marganalized throughout the global south. we are the police of the entire world. so you should be calling to have our government dismantled, not sitting on the sidelines rooting for our next fascist in chief bonehead @CeLLar-DooR
I bet you cellar door doesn't give a fuck or comment about the atrocities that are happening in his homeland though...

So he can't talk about us politics but he should be calling to have our whole government dismantled?

Yeah that makes about as much sense as I expect from you.

So he can't talk about us politics but he should be calling to have our whole government dismantled?

Yeah that makes about as much sense as I expect from you.

nobody said he cant talk about us politics you illiterate donkey.

i said stop speaking over Black americans

and how are you calling out Black ppl for airing out a party for being anti-Black? how are you championing any party, whether dem or repub, when theyve had an extensive hand in bombing and killing Brown and Black ppl overseas for centuries???

“your worldview is trash”

no sir. it is your worldview that needs some work. @CeLLar-DooR

Leave me man you're a troll

Back