Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

FLED FROM WHAT
Your homeland

Look at you playing dumb

Stop speaking about black Americans

YOU'RE NOT FROM HERE ??

Cause if you say some shit like that to me in person I would slap the dogshit out of you. and I know you can't fight cuz you said some cowardly coon shit like that in the 1st place

Your homeland

Look at you playing dumb

Stop speaking about black American

Cause if you say some shit like that to me in person I would slap the dogshit out of you. and I know you can't fight cuz you said some cowardly coon shit like that in the 1st place

No I'm askin' what we fled our "homeland" for.

And also, since I'm Caribbean, I kno' we are only there because of white people so it's not the homeland. It is home, tho

Your point is stupid. Go at him for speaking wrong about American politics but then you completely wrong on his culture. It makes you look like an unhinged Tariq dickrider. But that your MO. Bitch nigga
You're stupid

I'll say it again for your buckbroken pro biden lgtb agenda ass

HE. LEFT. HIS. HOMELAND.

I can't relate to that

Your point is stupid. Go at him for speaking wrong about American politics but then you completely wrong on his culture. It makes you look like an unhinged Tariq dickrider. But that your MO. Bitch nigga
How is he wrong when the bloke says the reason why black Americans aren't getting their rights is because its our fault when its systematic anti black racism?

Back