Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Disrespectful

I ain't got a problem w/ immigrants as long as they come here legally.

Them illegals got to go tho. ASAP. Plus, a lot of them coming from nations that just spit on blacks and throw them right in the back or under whatever issue they got going on. Racist as h3ll. And that's if they recognize blacks at all. Got into it w/ a poster on here about that nonsense.

This thread is extremely ignorant and very very stupid.

It's like you guys kno' your worldview is trash and you so double down again and again to prove to yourselves that you aren't dumb.

Anyway since I'm very* aware niggas in these threads care not at all for facts lemme ease out

I would advise everyone other than the core 4 or so posters to ignore this thread

Last edited:
This thread is extremely ignorant and very very stupid.

It's like you guys kno' your worldview is trash and you so double down again and again to prove to yourselves that you aren't dumb.

Anyway since I'm guy aware niggas in these threads care not at all for facts lemme ease out

I would advise everyone other than the core 4 or so posters to ignore this thread

From London

Is his worldview trash?

Bruh these niggas literally attack other black men because we dont fuck with the white people they like

Let that sink in.....
Yeah dudes bootlicking for white supremacist sellout shit frfr that's how Jim crowe Joe's admin got into office without promising black Americans nothing. While Asians,illegal immigrants and gays get EO's for trillions or our tax dollars new slaves frfr.

*black American descendants of slavery tired of white people*: im tired of democrats neglecting us

*Docile British fuck nigga who immigrated to place whos countrymen emulate and copy black American culture*: your worldview is trash

Nigga you a coward who don't stand for shit but your white queen when her old ass is on tv

Eat a dick @CeLLar-DooR

Damn I disagree with him as well but sheesh cis

Back