Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

As is the pattern of misrepresentation for you, but I digress

no. you are just quick to cape for the dem party so any critique or analysis that goes aganist your concious biases, is an issue

im more pragmatic than you think. it is you that cant see past the carrot

the same as it always does but i hope dems keep their new promise of $1400.

i just hate how biden still continues to reach across the aisle and saying stupid shit like this:

View attachment 453480

I agree. Fuck all that shit he talkin bout with tryna work with those assholes. Half of them still think Trump won and was cheated. Cant negotiate with people like that and it's a waste of time to even try

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is reportedly lobbying for California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) to appoint House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff as the state’s attorney general after President Biden named Xavier Becerrato be Health and Human Services Secretary.

Pelosi and her allies in California politics have urged Newsom to name the Schiff, a House Democrat who served as an impeachment manager during former President Trump's first Senate trial, who has little in the way of a personal relationship with Newsom, according to The Associated Press, citing a person close to Newsom.

:scust:

What's the issue?

What do you find disrespectful about this?
Nothing in itself

But it's done in poor taste

what we're not gonna do is pretend we don't know democrats have prioritized doing for immigrants and other groups while continuing to ignore and neglect black Americans

We are not immigrants

Immigrants are not credited with being the reason for Biden's win

So why is he catering to them? I already explained a couple of pages ago it's because hes trying to replace black Americans as a voter bloc. That's why his first priority was letting 11 million become citizens

Nothing Biden has said or done this 1st month has benefited black people one bit

He signed an EO to exclusively protect Asians from racism related to covid, meanwhile police had a field day terrorizing and harming young black girls last week. Nothing will be done about it

It's very clear what's happening right now

Back