Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

*black American descendants of slavery tired of white people*: im tired of democrats neglecting us

*Docile British fuck nigga who immigrated to place whos countrymen emulate and copy black American culture*: your worldview is trash

Nigga you a coward who don't stand for shit but your white queen when her old ass is on tv

Eat a dick @CeLLar-DooR

Lmaoooooo yeah yeah coz that's what I said, but again I understand you need to believe everyone else is pro racism, pro status quo or are blind followers of the Democrats for your ideology to hold any weight.

As for the rest you clearly don't kno' what you're talkin' about so lemme just ignore it

Lmaoooooo yeah yeah coz that's what I said, but again I understand you need to believe everyone else is pro racism, pro status quo or are blind followers of the Democrats for your ideology to hold any weight.

As for the rest you clearly don't kno' what you're talkin' about so lemme just ignore it
What African country did your parents FLEE from?

My ancestors never fled. We stayed here and fought oppression

Wtf do you know about standing up for yourself?

A pussybottom like you can't tell me shit

Your new name is Flee

Cuz your parents ran away from the motherland

Nooo my parents left the land we were stolen to in order for their children a better chance in life and I can go to a black country and live whenever I choose.

But since you don't kno' I think I won't respond to any more personals

Nooo my parents left the land we were stolen to in order for their children a better chance in life and I can go to a black country and live whenever I choose.

But since you don't kno' I think I won't respond to any more personals
Lmao seriously what an embarrassin' post.

Anyway I'm Caribbean not African
Yea

They FLED

My people didn't

You don't know shit about fighting

Keep your coon ass opinion across the pond bitch

Back