Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

its very relevant to the discussion b/c you in here acting like some white prepubescent child throwing tantrums b/c someone disagrees with you.

You cant even have respectful discourse without using the same tired insults towards people who are in disagreement with you, then you have the audacity to tell someone that you would spit in their face if you were next to them. So you bring disrespect then wonder why no one likes to debate with you in good faith.

I've seen you respond to posts when it was crystal clear you skimmed completely over what they were saying yet you expect people to dissect your posts like 9th grade biology class and get beside yaself when they state their disagreement with you.

it would be one thing had he said the shit to you and you said it as a defense, but you got in ya feelings for whatever reason and threw a grenade when he threw a pebble.

grow the fuck up man.

its very relevant to the discussion b/c you in here acting like some white prepubescent child throwing tantrums b/c someone disagrees with you.

You cant even have respectful discourse without using the same tired insults towards people who are in disagreement with you, then you have the audacity to tell someone that you would spit in their face if you were next to them. So you bring disrespect then wonder why no one likes to debate with you in good faith.

I've seen you respond to posts when it was crystal clear you skimmed completely over what they were saying yet you expect people to dissect your posts like 9th grade biology class and get beside yaself when they state their disagreement with you.

it would be one thing had he said the shit to you and you said it as a defense, but you got in ya feelings for whatever reason and threw a grenade when he threw a pebble.

grow the fuck up man.
You're a fuckin liar

Its not a bout him "disagreeing"

He attacked first and you're pretending its the other way

A fucking foreigner using the words "stupid, ignorant and trash" to describe how black Americans react to white supremacy in the land our ancestors built is extremely out of pocket and he'd better be ready to back up his disrespect with hands irl

I wouldn't expect a passive aggressive like you to understand

You're a fuckin liar

Its not a bout him "disagreeing"

He attacked first and you're pretending its the other way

A fucking foreigner using the words "stupid, ignorant and trash" to describe how black Americans reacts to white supremacy in the land our ancestors built is extremely out of pocket and he'd better be ready to back up his disrespect with hands

I wouldn't expect a passive aggressive like you to understand
i asked you to point to where he said he would spit in your face...you couldnt and answered me with a question.

I vaguely remember that part of the exchange but from I do remember, he was talking about you and the hive of like minded people that think like you. If you took that he was talking about all black Americans, then therein lies the problem.

im also sick of when you and other people continue to misuse words/phrases on this site. it's annoying as FUCK.

but this is where the exchange ends b/c I said what I needed to say. I just hope you are spitting in the faces of these white people you loathe so much in real life.

i asked you to point to where he said he would spit in your face...you couldnt and answered me with a question.

I vaguely remember that part of the exchange but from I do remember, he was talking about you and the hive of like minded people that think like you. If you took that he was talking about all black Americans, then therein lies the problem.

im also sick of when you and other people continue to misuse words/phrases on this site. it's annoying as FUCK.

but this is where the exchange ends b/c I said what I needed to say. I just hope you are spitting in the faces of these white people you loathe so much in real life.
That's ironic. There's a thread going now where half of yall said you'd let a racist white woman spit on you out of fear of ___ fill in the blank

Pure Cowardice.

I understand why yall are doormats for Democrats. Yall will never stand up for yourselves or your people. Its easier to undermine those of us who do.

Stay docile AP

That's ironic. There's a thread going now where half of yall said you'd let a racist white woman spit on you out of fear of ___ fill in the blank

Pure Cowardice.

I understand why yall are doormats for Democrats. Yall will never stand up for yourselves or your people. Its easier to undermine those of us who do.

Stay docile AP
dont know what you're talking about so i'm not going to address it

if i didnt say it, dont apply it to me

but you stay...whatever the fuck you call it is that you're doing these days

dont know what you're talking about

if i didnt say it, dont apply it to me

but you stay...whatever the fuck you call it is that you're doing these days
When you find the thread you'll say something passive and cowardly basically allowing the bigot to spit on you without doing anything back

That thread is a good metaphor for how yall deal with the dems

Agreed. And I've been making it a point to not let social media and pundits shape my political beliefs...so I've been going back and listening to what these niggas (politicians) be saying in their full context and not just some clip, watching cspan, etc.

Example: mfs ran with the kamala is against reparations thing. But I went back and listened to an interview where she responded to it and basically said what a lot of us said and agreed with - that simply writing a check is not gon be enough and that we need to have a commission to address systematic changes on top of money. Cuz if they cut a check and we fuck the money off, the larger conversation about equality/equity/systematic racism is done and won't be returned to because they "fixed the problem"

Another issue was the parents of truant kids having to go to jail...for one, nobody went to jail for that. For two, it put attention on why the system wasn't responding to its failure of minority children not being in school in the first place. Her team initially wanted to put more gang units and more cops on the street, which woulda locked more ppl up in the end. but she went another direction and tied it back to the (lack of) education and the complications within an underfunded education system.

Now she was still running for president on the campaign trail for that interview so take from that what you will....But I suspect it's not a whole lot of reading and listening being done which is why I stay out the political threads for the most part now.
CE10DCDE-4E04-46CB-8FFF-C204BAA12BC3.gif

If only everyone was as thorough as you we'd be aight.

Had myself or Los or Dwayne or others that think like this had said this, we'd be all kind of doormats for Democrats and dick eaters and clowns etc.

When you find the thread you'll say something passive and cowardly basically allowing the bigot to spit on you without doing anything back

That thread is a good metaphor for how yall deal with the dems

dont know the thread and doesnt sound like a conversation i care to engage in

sooooo yeah

Example: mfs ran with the kamala is against reparations thing. But I went back and listened to an interview where she responded to it and basically said what a lot of us said and agreed with - that simply writing a check is not gon be enough and that we need to have a commission to address systematic changes on top of money. Cuz if they cut a check and we fuck the money off, the larger conversation about equality/equity/systematic racism is done and won't be returned to because they "fixed the problem"

I dont agree with this at all. I also find this position to be weak especially in 2021. I get that most ppl can be talked down or out of their stances on things like reparations, defunding police, cash assistance for the poor, overturning of detention centers etc but not i.

also these ppl have no plans to fix systemic issues, if that was the case, the vice presidency/presidency chair would be eliminated. the whole governement body would be dismantled as white supremacy/systematic issues are held and maintained by the bourgeoisie.

kamala stating we need to fix systemic issues while also being apart of said issues is laughable and you have to be a fool to believe it.

like obama, her alligence is to the american empire first.

its also hard to believe that someone who spent years railroading Black ppl would care about reparations. this would be halfway believable if she held this idea years ago and not in 2019 when she was running for president.

Another issue was the parents of truant kids having to go to jail...for one, nobody went to jail for that. For two, it put attention on why the system wasn't responding to its failure of minority children not being in school in the first place. Her team initially wanted to put more gang units and more cops on the street, which woulda locked more ppl up in the end. but she went another direction and tied it back to the (lack of) education and the complications within an underfunded education system.

1544867C-7CB4-4EC8-8ED4-3ACF60EB3E58.gif

is this where we are as a ppl? where because someone didnt get “locked up” (which simply isnt true. 1 or 2 is still too many) the anti-Black legislation/policies passed/proposed are fair and just?

how is the “threat” of jailtime and fines the best way to deal with trauncy?

I mean sis you are deadass in here implying “because nobody went to jail, it was somewhat ok”

NO FUCKING MAAM. no maam. I cant let you do that. NO.

this type of thinking is what gaveway to the crime bill. Ppl being too lazy to deal with social issues beyond a carceral and punitive position/standpoint —even if you look past her trauncy policy, which was tougher than her white counterparts, kamalas history as DA was filled with harm and abuse towards those that look like her the most.

a must watch

kamala kept ppl in prison for years bc of weed and other low level offenses so they could fight fires for $2 a day. kamala also let mnuchin off the hook for illegally foreclosing on 80K California homeowners - like by forging signatures and dates.

yes! thats one progressive woman

:pause:

lets be clear, I didnt vote for kamala because i have an anti-cop/prison politic. there was nothing that was going to move me from that. we spent weeks marching this past summer aganist police repression and in two days tops, folks begin rationalizing the top cop ticket: Biden/Harris.

like how did niggas go from: “DEFUND THE POLICE!!” TO “well i know kamalas trauncy program threatned single Black mothers with jailtime and high fines but atleast she didnt lock anybody up *shrugs*”

LMAOOOOO like what?

listen the fact remains, both harris and biden had ample amounts of opportunities to help the marganlized and people of color but instead chose the opposite. both of their careers were spent mobilizing and profiting from our subjugation greatly.

theres no way to rationalize this.

not today. not tomorrow. not ever

Last edited:
Damn a nigga said he will spit in your face and you ain’t book a flight to fight him. Elzo would be ashamed of your bitch ass lol
^^^You see how AP's fake hall monitoring derails the topic???

Now we have trolls completely misconstruing what happened days ago all because he wanted to deflect from the topic of holding dems accountable

Point proven once again

Kamala supported and worked to make the truancy idea law. She didn’t lock anyone up because she went on to be attorney general the same year the law passed lol.

Here are her own words

(CNN) —
Sen. Kamala Harris on Wednesday expressed “regret” over the “unintended consequences” of a 2011 California truancy law, which she supported as the state attorney general and which she said led to the criminalization of parents.

The presidential hopeful said in a clip posted by the podcast “Pod Save America” that it was “never the intention” that parents of children who missed too much school would be criminalized.

“My regret is that I have now heard stories that where, in some jurisdictions, DAs have criminalized the parents,” Harris said. “And I regret that that has happened and that, the thought that anything that I did could have led to that, because that certainly was not the intention, was never the intention. Never was the intention.”

Kamala isn’t the first to use truancy and threats of jail against people and she won’t be the last. I’ve heard of parents getting fined because their kids got caught smoking cigarettes. Her pushing for more penalties is/was the issue. It adds to her overall record of being on the wrong side of history against people. Like when she didn’t want to release innocent people. Or when she didn’t want to release people because the state needed the free labor.

here she is again showing her SUPPORT for the law, but denying she did anything wrong

Tapper, May 12: Well, you pushed for a statewide law, right, a statewide truancy law.

Harris: And the state…

Tapper: And people were thrown into jail under that law.

Harris: Not by me.

Tapper: Not by you, but you supported the law.

Harris: I supported the law that — this is what I supported, and our initiative was that in the — and here’s — we’re going to get in the weeds, but give me the patience of time to explain it.

When I was looking at the issue of truancy, I realized that, when we define truancy, we defined it as three or four unexcused absences, you’re truant. I was seeing kids that were missing up to 80 days of a 180-day school year. So, my point was, why isn’t the education code recognizing that?

What ended up happening is, by changing the education code, it also changed — it, by reference then, was in the penal code. And then that was an unintended consequence.

And if I could do it over again, I would have made sure that it would not have increased penalties or the ability to prosecute anywhere in the state to prosecute parents, because that was never the intention. And it was never anything that I did.

Imo her conversation on repetitions is a issue. Not because she isn’t for it, but because she uses it however she needs to. One moment she’s for a study, the next moment she only supports benefits that will only benefit all americans. The next interview she looking at mental health treatment as a form of repetitions. The next interview she supports it. If she said we need a in-depth study . I would have no issue. Where is the interview you are referring to? The one you went back and watched. I’d love to watch it.

You basically just exonerated Harris with this post.

"Get rid of trump" meant get back to the racism we're comfortable with, that's all

None of these politicians are not for us.. they are all anti black.. but its easier for black people to pretend when dems are in office

and staying mute on key issues because a dem is in office. man let this be trump, heads would roll.

im over it

That’s the message - conservatives learned the hard way when they hero worshipped trump and he increased the debt to astronomical levels pre-covid, introduced more gun control than anyone else in modern history, didn’t touch the abortion issue (putting judges in place doesn’t do anything morons-if Congress isn’t passing laws to be tested by the courts), enforcement of immigration is at a all time low when obama deports more than trump....plus he turned RUBY red states into -purple and blue states by GETTING out the liberal and black vote in record numbers...

i say this to say, blacks need to check the dems to make sure they are working to Bring improvements to their communities.....but it aint just black people. People need to check the policies of these people across the board - liberal or conservative-

i think the people are being played and if you think any one side or race or ideology is being played more than the others, you are being Played your damn self!

:think2::shrug2:

I dont agree with this at all. I also find this position to be weak especially in 2021. I get that most ppl can be talked down or out of their stances on things like reparations, defunding police, cash assistance for the poor, overturning of detention centers etc but not i.

also these ppl have no plans to fix systemic issues, if that was the case, the vice presidency/presidency chair would be eliminated. the whole governement body would be dismantled as white supremacy/systematic issues are held and maintained by the bourgeoisie.

kamala stating we need to fix systemic issues while also being apart of said issues is laughable and you have to be a fool to believe it.

like obama, her alligence is to the american empire first.

its also hard to believe that someone who spent years railroading Black ppl would care about reparations. this would be halfway believable if she held this idea years ago and not in 2019 when she was running for president.

View attachment 461534

is this where we are as a ppl? where because someone didnt get “locked up” (which simply isnt true. 1 or 2 is still too many) the anti-Black legislation/policies passed/proposed are fair and just?

how is the “threat” of jailtime and fines the best way to deal with trauncy?

I mean sis you are deadass in here implying “because nobody went to jail, it was somewhat ok”

NO FUCKING MAAM. no maam. I cant let you do that. NO.

this type of thinking is what gaveway to the crime bill. Ppl being too lazy to deal with social issues beyond a carceral and punitive position/standpoint —even if you look past her trauncy policy, which was tougher than her white counterparts, kamalas history as DA was filled with harm and abuse towards those that look like her the most.

a must watch

kamala kept ppl in prison for years bc of weed and other low level offenses so they could fight fires for $2 a day. kamala also let mnuchin off the hook for illegally foreclosing on 80K California homeowners - like by forging signatures and dates.

yes! thats one progressive woman

:pause:

lets be clear, I didnt vote for kamala because i have an anti-cop/prison politic. there was nothing that was going to move me from that. we spent weeks marching this past summer aganist police repression and in two days tops, folks begin rationalizing the top cop ticket: Biden/Harris.

like how did niggas go from: “DEFUND THE POLICE!!” TO “well i know kamalas trauncy program threatned single Black mothers with jailtime and high fines but atleast she didnt lock anybody up *shrugs*”

LMAOOOOO like what?

listen the fact remains, both harris and biden had ample amounts of opportunities to help the marganlized and people of color but instead chose the opposite. both of their careers were spent mobilizing and profiting from our subjugation greatly.

theres no way to rationalize this.

not today. not tomorrow. not ever

My point was hearing her statements in full gave me better context in judging her than reading a tweet or watching a video of somebody's opinion of what she said. I been cool off her and wasnt a fan of her being chosen as VP...but that came from more from me letting others dictate that instead of doing my own research. Now I have a basis and affirmation of why I dont fuck with her or Joe. Can't hold somebody accountable for something they didn't say they would do or if you don't actually know their positions. It wasn't whether I agreed or disagreed or that I even think she would be committed to reparations.

Idk about anyone else here, but biden is my first adult presidency (technically it was trump, but that was clown shit masked as a presidency..). I was a child for obama. A legal adult, but no real responsibilities or life experience. Im paying more attention to policies now than I ever have while honing what my actual politics are. That's another reason why I stay out the political threads cuz i don't need to be speaking on issues im not informed on.

And to be clear, sis, you weren't one of the ppl I had in mind when I said ppl aint actually reading and listening...

Back