Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Definitely interesting. And while only a small portion of prisons are private, privatizing the services used in all prisons poses a problem as well according to what you posted.

Either way, we need prison reform and getting rid of private prisons is just one step of many. It’s fundamentally flawed that someone can profit off of incarceration.
Just feels like he's branding it as something deeper though. Like an empty symbolic gesture. If this is just step one of many then I'll take that back.

How the fuck we goin talk about lies and contradictions and NO ONE pulled Lindsey Graham’s bullshit?

Or Raphael Cruz?

Or Officer Harris??

Fraudulence in here is like water...it just runs everywhere.

Good thing I don’t choose a side...I torch EVERYBODY.

Just feels like he's branding it as something deeper though. Like an empty symbolic gesture. If this is just step one of many then I'll take that back.
Yet to be seen. And has anyone seen how he’s branding it? All I’ve seen is that tweet. Hadn’t seen any comment from him to say he’s branding it one way or another.

How the fuck we goin talk about lies and contradictions and NO ONE pulled Lindsey Graham’s bullshit?

Or Raphael Cruz?

Or Officer Harris??

Fraudulence in here is like water...it just runs everywhere.

Good thing I don’t choose a side...I torch EVERYBODY.

People here don’t see the need to fight republicans. They’ve already conceded that fight and given up.

It's right there where elzo posted but at the bottom.
Based on that, doesn’t seem like he’s branding it as anything other than one step towards his fight against systemic racism.

Not sure what’s so wrong with any of this. Even if private prisons are a small portion, why are we tripping about somebody doing something right? Because it’s not everything?

Can’t remember who said it, but somebody said don’t let perfect become the enemy of progress. Might have been Obama.

Based on that, doesn’t seem like he’s branding it as anything other than one step towards his fight against systemic racism.

Not sure what’s so wrong with any of this. Even if private prisons are a small portion, why are we tripping about somebody doing something right? Because it’s not everything?

Can’t remember who said it, but somebody said don’t let perfect become the enemy of progress. Might have been Obama.
I didn't say anything was wrong with it idk how u took it that way

youre the one asking for information when you have so many avenues at your disposal that would help answer your questions

employ some intellectual curiosity for one

damn
Or u can just tell me since you ve already employed some intellectual curiosity

360_wrice_0404.jpg
Ben Baker/Redux
Susan Rice

As Muammar Gaddafi's troops closed in on the rebel stronghold of Benghazi on March 15, President Barack Obama put the fate of the city's 1 million residents in the hands of U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice. At a meeting of the National Security Council (NSC) that afternoon, Defense Secretary Robert Gates, leery of another war in the Middle East, told Obama a U.N.-proposed no-fly zone would not stop Gaddafi from taking the town. Rice, participating via video teleconference from New York City, said she could get a tougher resolution allowing broader intervention including the ability to attack armor and ground troops that would do the trick.
I didnt see slave markets in any of the text

So, it’s perfectly OK to call out one party on their lies and contradictory actions, but we letting the other slide??

HUH??

Wouldn’t that make this entire thread an ongoing contradiction?

No at all. Read the thread title again. It says clearly "DEM contradictions and lies".

Thread specified what it's about it doesn't say DEM & Republican contradictions and lies and folks only talking about Dems.

If it did mention both and only one is being talked about you'd have a point but since its only about one you don't have a point

Back