Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

No at all. Read the thread title again. It says clearly "DEM contradictions and lies".

Thread specified what it's about it doesn't say DEM & Republican contradictions and lies and folks only talking about Dems.

If it did mention both and only one is being talked about you'd have a point but since its only about one you don't have a point
Which brings us back to the point. Why not call out EVERYBODY for their contradictions? Why only just ONE party? Why does one party get lambasted and the other(s) get a pass?

And before someone says "well make up a Refucklican thread on lies and contradictions", that's NOT the point either. The POINT is to hold all politicians and their parties to the same standard, not just the ones we don't like or agree with.

Last edited:
Which brings us back to the point?

Why not call out EVERYBODY for their contradictions? Why only just ONE party?

You really don't have a point.

The thread is about dems. You want to call out republicans make a thread calling them out just like Race did for calling out dems.

Some of yall bitched, moaned and complained about her and others constantly talking about dems in other threads. So she made a separate thread about dems.

You know got damn well why folks have more to talk about with dems than republicans.

If you don't I can't help you.

Some of yall bitched, moaned and complained about her and others constantly talking about dems in other threads.
Naw. We didn't care that people chose one specific party to attack. If you REALLY were paying attention, most of us didn't defend the Dems while they were being attacked. You saw THAT, too.

So, imma say it again.....

And before someone says "well make up a Refucklican thread on lies and contradictions", that's NOT the point either. The point is to hold ALL politicians and their parties to the same standard, not just the ones we don't like or agree with.

Naw. We didn't care that people chose one specific party to attack. If you REALLY were paying attention, most of us didn't defend the Dems while they were being attacked. You saw THAT, too.

So, imma say it again.....

SMH & LLS let me go back to not talking to yall niggas. Muthfuckas telling bold face lies.

Who is y’all? I’m one person discussing Susan Rice and Libya with you. Stop acting like a woman. Did you roll your neck when you typed that? “Y’all got all the answers”. You trying to run defense for Susan Rice? Y’all cool or something? lol

What do you need to know? Obama himself said not planning for Libya was his worst mistake AS PRESIDENT. Susan Rice put the plan on the table. Gadaffi was fighting off terrorists.Terrorists were requesting intervention to help them fight off the Libyan military. Without intervention he smacks those terrorists and continues to rule his country. No slavery. It’s that simple.

You already knew all this tho.. you didn’t actually want information, you wanted to push back against what was posted just because. That’s a female trait. My girl argues with me for attention too. Then laughs when I talk shit about her doing it. Don’t be a female breh. I don’t got no issues with you.
Yo, you from Australia for real? Just wondering why you take such an fervent stance when it comes to American politics if so.

And I don’t want no smoke, sincerely curious.

SMH & LLS let me go back to not talking to yall niggas. Muthfuckas telling bold face lies.
Word?

I’m not voting for Uncle Joe.

I’m voting for the end of Betsy DeVos as SEc if Education, the end of Bill Barr as Attorney General, the end of Uncle Ben at the Sec of Housing.

Im voting to get normalcy back in DC, or at least less loony muhfuckas back.

I’m voting to get this fuckin dipshit out of that chair. He doesn’t being in it. He never did.
And here’s my solution:

Lock EVERYONE up - Donnie Dipshit, his kids, Joe, Hunter, ALL of them.

We need to start fresh anyway.
OK, then....

You 100% have to want smoke...you’re the same person who said I wasn’t black/white and you just said in another thread me and you have nothing to talk about. You also took what I said in another thread and brought it in here for the smoke. Why didn’t you ask me in the thread I said it in? Because you want the smoke. I’ve never been to Australia in my life. I responded to a dumb question with a dumb answer.
Nigga I ain’t never speak on your race. I’m black and white so why would I even care?

And I asked you here cause this is an American politics thread and I was wondering why you going so hard if you from Australia.

But since you think I want smoke, fuck you and everything you love you bitch ass nigga!

Now back to not giving a fuck about you and your stupid ass juvenile opinions and general demeanor.

Swear y’all niggas can’t have a fucking conversation without saying some bullshit.

Last edited:
WrsN.gif

:cont:

You asked Dwayne was I really mixed or white. Now you asking if I’m Australian.You asked in here like it was going to embarrass or hurt me. That dude know where I live. He was asking a dumb question so I responded with a dumb answer. He didn’t even respond and you still ran with it. :cont:

Now it’s fuck me and everything love. On a message board:cont:
I’ve never cared about a person’s race, especially on a message board. So you got me mixed up with somebody else.

As for all the other shit, take it however you like I don’t give a fuck.

It was you. You were asking other people how to think again. You know your routine. That’s why you came in here to ask if I was from Australia. :cont:
And you in your old routine of being intellectually handicapped.

On some real shit though, this shit is stupid. You, @Race Jones , and certain others always think somebody attacking y’all and why? Are y’all so insecure you don’t think it’s possible that anyone would take you seriously so you attack them as a defense mechanism?

I ask a question without any malice or ill intent and this is the road we go down, smh.

And you in your old routine of being intellectually handicapped.

On some real shit though, this shit is stupid. You, @Race Jones , and certain others always think somebody attacking y’all and why? Are y’all so insecure you don’t think it’s possible that anyone would take you seriously so you attack them as a defense mechanism?

I ask a question without any malice or ill intent and this is the road we go down, smh.

oh pls cut the bullshit. you niggas love throwing rocks and hiding your hands.

youre the same nigga that was thumbing thru my twitter page looking for your big “gotcha” moment then tried to double down on your intentions with “this wasnt an attempt to pile on you”

youre a clown and @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! gets the best of you each and everytime.

stop @‘ing me

You really don't have a point.

The thread is about dems. You want to call out republicans make a thread calling them out just like Race did for calling out dems.

Some of yall bitched, moaned and complained about her and others constantly talking about dems in other threads. So she made a separate thread about dems.

You know got damn well why folks have more to talk about with dems than republicans.

If you don't I can't help you.

????

Who is y’all? I’m one person discussing Susan Rice and Libya with you. Stop acting like a woman. Did you roll your neck when you typed that? “Y’all got all the answers”. You trying to run defense for Susan Rice? Y’all cool or something? lol

What do you need to know? Obama himself said not planning for Libya was his worst mistake AS PRESIDENT. Susan Rice put the plan on the table. Gadaffi was fighting off terrorists.Terrorists were requesting intervention to help them fight off the Libyan military. Without intervention he smacks those terrorists and continues to rule his country. No slavery. It’s that simple.

You already knew all this tho.. you didn’t actually want information, you wanted to push back against what was posted just because. That’s a female trait. My girl argues with me for attention too. Then laughs when I talk shit about her doing it. Don’t be a female breh. I don’t got no issues with you.
Miss me w all that shit.... I asked for a simple question which should lead to a simple answer

Once again how Is SUSAN RICE directly responsible for slave markets in Lybia?

Imagine putting such a statement on a black person and getting an attitude when asked to clarify ur statement

oh pls cut the bullshit. you niggas love throwing rocks and hiding your hands.

youre the same nigga that was thumbing thru my twitter page looking for your big “gotcha” moment then tried to double down on your intentions with “this wasnt an attempt to pile on you”

youre a clown and @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! gets the best of you each and everytime.

stop @‘ing me
Nah you cut the bullshit. I only come for you because you come at me personally all the damn time. People like you only understand what they dole out so you get it back in kind.

And I only posted that Twitter shit after you told me to go to hell. So don’t be trying to act all holier than thou.

You beef with everybody cause you have nothing of substance to say. Soon as you get cornered you lash out like a wounded pathetic little animal.

Back