Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

oh pls cut the bullshit. you niggas love throwing rocks and hiding your hands.

youre the same nigga that was thumbing thru my twitter page looking for your big “gotcha” moment then tried to double down on your intentions with “this wasnt an attempt to pile on you”

youre a clown and @ALLBUILDINGSMATTER! gets the best of you each and everytime.

stop @‘ing me
And while we at it, you get off on “getting the best” of people on a message board? What kind of lame shit is that?

But since we’re here, every debate he and I ever had he ended up being intellectually exposed.

He still thinks there’s a direct correlation between the number of people in an area and the spread of COVID. So much so he said he’s safer with 7 cousins in a little ass house then at a Walmart where everybody’s masked and social distanced.

And then it took ol’ boy years to realize water was healthier than Pepsi.

If you look around you and you’re surrounded by idiots, you might just be an idiot too.

And while we at it, you get off on “getting the best” of people on a message board? What kind of lame shit is that?

But since we’re here, every debate he and I ever had he ended up being intellectually exposed.

He still thinks there’s a direct correlation between the number of people in an area and the spread of COVID. So much so he said he’s safer with 7 cousins in a little ass house then at a Walmart where everybody’s masked and social distanced.

If you look around you and you’re surrounded by idiots, you might just be an idiot too.
That last line is quite hilarious and fascinating

He thrashes you in every thread babe

you keep going back and forth with him and its embarasssing to watch each and every time ?

You beef with everybody cause you have nothing of substance to say. Soon as you get cornered you lash out like a wounded pathetic little animal.

and clearly you like the beef because what made you step in this thread anyway? ??? like lets be clear, i made a seperate thread to discuss my issues with the dem party, and you and your loser ass friends have been in this bitch for days.

like make that shit make sense to me.

then when niggas grind your corny ass up, you want to bitch and moan about ppl not being pragamatic AFTER youve been in here throwing subs and demeaning ppl for their ideas

are you shitting me?

are you dumb?

yall always crying because im not nice to yall.

fuck yall. ive made it clear that i dont like a lot of yall and i dont owe you niceness or kindness.

dick up dummies

and clearly you like the beef because what made you step in this thread anyway? ??? like lets be clear, i made a seperate thread to discuss my issues with the dem party, and you and your loser ass friends have been in this bitch for days.

like make that shit make sense to me.

then when niggas grind your corny ass up, you want to bitch and moan about ppl not being pragamatic AFTER youve been in here throwing subs and demeaning ppl for their ideas

are you shitting me?

are you dumb?
Turnabout is fair play my dear. You ran up in all those threads fucking up all the decent discourse we were having so now you getting it back.

But you have a point. I’ll leave y’all to soak in your ignorance. I’ll be back when I’m feeling particularly combative.

If you look around you and you’re surrounded by idiots, you might just be an idiot too

im a lot of things but an idiot aint one baby.

this idiot gets you mad every time. no idiot would be able to get me this upset. No idiot would make me type whole paragraphs in response to them. I wouldnt follow an idiot around a forum looking to war with them over capitalistic shitheads in office

i wouldnt engage with an idiot period

so why tf are you here?

Mane.

If ya'll got a problem w/ her, why not just leave the thread. It's more back and forth coming from the same posters at the thread starter. I legit wanna see these contradictions/lies that I might not have caught or forgot.

My goodness.

thats because they do like me ????? half of these niggas abw careers are comprised of arguing back and forth with me.

I actually seek out discussion. This ain’t the place for that. If you offer any info contradictory to their pre-conceived notions, you get insulted.

Just go back through the thread and see for yourself.

I would offer a compromise, but I know it won't do any good.

Leave ______________ to their devices and willful ignorance in this bitch, and they agree to stop sullying up the other political threads.

See? Compromise.

*anticipates childish insult coming*

I would offer a compromise, but I know it won't do any good.

Leave ______________ to their devices and willful ignorance in this bitch, and they agree to stop sullying up the other political threads.

See? Compromise.

*anticipates childish insult coming*
This is my plan anyway. I’m out and unwatching. I’ll lurk to see the fuckery sometimes but that’s about it.

Back