Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

"That’s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, saying that we’re talking about defunding the police. We’re not," Biden said in audio obtained by The Intercept. "We’re talking about holding them accountable."

Really??

Rep. Jim Clyburn says ‘Defund the police’ slogan hurt Democratic candidates

AOC defends ‘defund the police’ mantra after Dem losses

disinvest [inaudible] police but we need to completely dismantle the Minneapolis Police

These are the few that I remember.

"That’s how they beat the living hell out of us across the country, saying that we’re talking about defunding the police. We’re not," Biden said in audio obtained by The Intercept. "We’re talking about holding them accountable."

Really??

Rep. Jim Clyburn says ‘Defund the police’ slogan hurt Democratic candidates

AOC defends ‘defund the police’ mantra after Dem losses

disinvest [inaudible] police but we need to completely dismantle the Minneapolis Police

These are the few that I remember.

It was semantics. Instead of saying defund the police, should have said reallocate police budgets to other programs or reduce police budgets. Republicans used defund to make people think democrats meant to remove all funding for police. That’s what Biden and Clyburn is referring to.

It was semantics. Instead of saying defund the police, should have said reallocate police budgets to other programs or reduce police budgets. Republicans used defund to make people think democrats meant to remove all funding for police. That’s what Biden and Clyburn is referring to.

That's cool.

I posted Ilhan Omar for a reason. Her and the city council democrats most def. was on that defund, reallocate, reduce or however you wanna slice it up. Now the same city council democrats is over there crying, shivering, and shaking in they boots how crime/violence is out of hand. Actually had a zoom meeting w/ a cop about the issue like they couldn't figure out what happened.

That's cool.

I posted Ilhan Omar for a reason. Her and the city council democrats most def. was on that defund, reallocate, reduce or however you wanna slice it up. Now the same city council democrats is over there crying, shivering, and shaking in they boots how crime/violence is out of hand. Actually had a zoom meeting w/ a cop about the issue like they couldn't figure out what happened.
Yeah I think they need to balance it out. You can’t just be lawless but you can’t have these cops killing with impunity either.

These teachers be teaching dumb shit then wonder why their students come out being dumb asses. ????????????????????????
Muhfuckas need insta clout on here I see.
1611716335748.gif
Newbies are nasty on ABW these days.

Nasty Newbies.

Come to think on it...he from Philly, she from Philly.

Someone get on them IP addresses....this might be one of those KD burner accounts.

Muhfuckas need insta clout on here I see.
View attachment 450692
Newbies are nasty on ABW these days.

Nasty Newbies.

Come to think on it...he from Philly, she from Philly.

Someone get on them IP addresses....this might be one of those KD burner accounts.

you typed a 6 page letter of nonsense and thought you ate that up dickhead ???????

what teacher calls their former students dumbasses?

the only thing nasty around here is you

View attachment 450696
View attachment 450698

Well this is interesting ?
Definitely interesting. And while only a small portion of prisons are private, privatizing the services used in all prisons poses a problem as well according to what you posted.

Either way, we need prison reform and getting rid of private prisons is just one step of many. It’s fundamentally flawed that someone can profit off of incarceration.

Back