Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

Hold up! Now this post makes more sense after going into the things you didn’t know thread.

They try to roast me when I hold my self accountable for speaking on the things that I didn't know back then that I know now like they knew all this shit beforehand. Malcolm X always said there was a time you didn't know what you know now and not to judge your brothers and sisters.

Post in question:

I didn't know water was more healthier for you than soda. I was lied to that pepsi had health benefits but water is king that keeps you alive and it also helps your kidneys to operate properly which took years for me to drink water consistently and I'm proud of the fact that water is something that I take pride in drinking. LESS SODA MORE WATER.

Dog, I thought you were talking about learning a whole new political ideology or something but you talking about Pepsi vs. Water?

59864496-A0A8-4042-A78E-A22BB0A39697.gif

disingenuous response here.
How you gonna say fuck voting for ANYONE...burn it all down.... then complain when the party that is in power doesnt send you a stimulus check after a week of being elected?
Not even to mention if Trump won again yo ass prolly wouldnt get that extra stimulus you lookin for?
You want it both ways it seems...
:mybad:
Too easy...

You're a sad she-mammal, lady.

You @ me FIVE times today to let me know of your discontent for my thought process, even though you've been proven to not only be stupendously inaccurate, but laughably hypocritical as well.

Imagine being so contradictory as to saying this ENTIRE system is against ALL black people and to burn it ALL down, yet getting aggy as a muhfuck for a $1,400 check from said system....then get even MORE aggy that's its not $2,000, when when the average person with common sense already explained that they know that $2,000 meant 2 grand TOTAL.

I'm glad to no longer don't teach simple-thinking dumbasses of your caliber anymore. The young black minds I mold in Brownsville in MATH - the most non-biased an universally respected subject, by the way - have more common sense than you....and are capable of more critical thinking skills than you've displayed over the last....YEAR, it seems.

I been told you about yourself over last summer, and your only retort was to to disrespect my wife....who, for the record, WASHES your ultra-broke, uber-confused ass in...well, pretty much life.

Go be a Director at a hedgefund, Captain She-Anhk. Then maybe what you say about her will ever have credence.

I know you want my attention desperately, but there's other ways to get these things without you resorting to a fuckin hypocritical HS Sophmore.

You need Allah, or Buddah, or Confucius....or peace of some kind in your misguided soul....AND an education in your hollow-ass brain. i refuse to believe the schools in Philly are as bad as YOU have displayed with your lack of basic thinking skills.

Last edited:
And that's what happens when you get on this "woketivist" shit. You become so intelligent, you actually resort to being dumber than you were.

You're a sad she-mammal, lady.

You @ me FIVE times today to let me know of your discontent for my thought process, even though you've been proven to not only be stupendously inaccurate, but laughably hypocritical as well.

Imagine being so contradictory as to saying this ENTIRE system is against ALL black people and to burn it ALL down, yet getting aggy as a muhfuck for a $1,400 check from said system....then get even MORE aggy that's its not $2,000, when when the average person with common sense already explained that they know that $2,000 meant 2 grand TOTAL.

I'm glad to no longer don't teach simple-thinking dumbasses of your caliber anymore. The young black minds I mold in Brownsville in MATH - the most non-biased an universally respected subject, by the way - have more common sense than you....and are capable of more critical thinking skills than you've displayed over the last....YEAR, it seems.

I been told you about yourself over last summer, and you're only retort was to to disrespect my wife....who, for the record, WASHES your ultra-broke, uber-confused ass in...well, pretty much life.

Go be a Director at a hedgefund, Captain She-Anhk. Then maybe what you say about her will ever have credence.

I know you want my attention desperately, but there's other ways to get these things without you resorting to a fuckin hypocritical HS Sophmore.

You need Allah, or Buddah, or Confucius....or peace of some kind in your misguided soul....AND an education in your hollow-ass brain. i refuse to believe the schools in Philly are as bad as YOU have displayed with your lack of basic thinking skills.

64A62992-17CA-4B29-8DEF-6E01445DFA73.png

Back