Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

you should be ashamed of yourself @Mister B.

arent you a teacher? YUCK

i see why the majority of Ny schools are crap shoot
Yeah, teachers be teaching lies to their students for a check. I was so brainwashed from what I learn in school that it's not even funny. Real shit. I'm now glad to see the light with my ancestors guiding me.

Last edited:
@Los216 @TheNightKing @SneakDZA

Bruh signed up 6 weeks after the election saying the same i was saying to yall in that thread for MUNTS

Munts.

This is how black people feel

Stop running interference for Democrats

Let niggas cook
Bruh, how many times must I say, I don’t depend on Democrats or Republicans for shit.

I am practical and objective. I see them for who they are. Both sides. I give credit where it is due and call out the bullshit when it comes about.

However I also know how shit works, so I’m not going to jump out the damn window when a bill hasn’t been passed for a stimulus check my ass don’t need anyway. Of course they should cut the bullshit out of these bills and do a stand-alone check. I felt that way back when McConnell and Pelosi were the ones on that same bullshit.

But you know what, they were never going to do a stand-alone bill. Know why? Because that $1,400 check is fucking leverage. You do a stand-alone bill you can kiss aid to states, schools, businesses, etc. goodbye. Republicans want that check in people’s hands too, but they don’t want that other shit. You know who gets that other money? Black schools, black businesses (more so even now given Biden directing that minority businesses get special attention), black cities, etc.

So y’all stuck on this stimulus when there’s much more on the table. You want them to cut a check and in doing so advocating for less in total. How that sound? Y’all playing the short game when you should be playing the long game. And that inherently is your issue.

Will the bill get passed and checks get cut? Absolutely. Will there be aid to all those other things as well? Absolutely. Did Biden and Schumer promise checks on day 1 to get votes? Absolutely. Was that dishonest? Absolutely. Is Biden still better than Trump? Absolutely. Am I shocked when politicians lie? Nope.

oMg!! so l1k3 we caNT participAte in Society while wanting to see imporvememts and change that would benefit society????

View attachment 450457

disingenuous response here.

How you gonna say fuck voting for ANYONE...burn it all down.... then complain when the party that is in power doesnt send you a stimulus check after a week of being elected?

Not even to mention if Trump won again yo ass prolly wouldnt get that extra stimulus you lookin for?

You want it both ways it seems...

How you gonna say fuck voting for ANYONE...burn it all down.... then complain when the party that is in power doesnt send you a stimulus check after a week of being elected?

Not even to mention if Trump won again yo ass prolly wouldnt get that extra stimulus you lookin for?

oh stfu because i already explained what burn it all down meant and not voting/ withholding our vote can be used a strategy to push what we need done.

look to argue elsewhere

one can participate in society and still hold the government accountable.

and looks like whether trump or biden we still aint getting a check so back tf up

Race you’re a big Transgender fan right? Biden is helping that community that you fight for but I have yet to see you acknowledge what he doing for a group you seem to put above women

They try to roast me when I hold my self accountable for speaking on the things that I didn't know back then that I know now like they knew all this shit beforehand. Malcolm X always said there was a time you didn't know what you know now and not to judge your brothers and sisters.
You are absolutely right!! And you shouldn’t be roasted for that.

But in the face of contradictory evidence to your preconceived notions do you at least consider that information or do you outright reject it along with the person delivering it? If you do, how else will you learn?

And I’m not saying I know everything there is to know, but through discourse each person learns something.

Bruh, how many times must I say, I don’t depend on Democrats or Republicans for shit.

I am practical and objective. I see them for who they are. Both sides. I give credit where it is due and call out the bullshit when it comes about.

However I also know how shit works, so I’m not going to jump out the damn window when a bill hasn’t been passed for a stimulus check my ass don’t need anyway. Of course they should cut the bullshit out of these bills and do a stand-alone check. I felt that way back when McConnell and Pelosi were the ones on that same bullshit.

But you know what, they were never going to do a stand-alone bill. Know why? Because that $1,400 check is fucking leverage. You do a stand-alone bill you can kiss aid to states, schools, businesses, etc. goodbye. Republicans want that check in people’s hands too, but they don’t want that other shit. You know who gets that other money? Black schools, black businesses (more so even now given Biden directing that minority businesses get special attention), black cities, etc.

So y’all stuck on this stimulus when there’s much more on the table. You want them to cut a check and in doing so advocating for less in total. How that sound? Y’all playing the short game when you should be playing the long game. And that inherently is your issue.

Will the bill get passed and checks get cut? Absolutely. Will there be aid to all those other things as well? Absolutely. Did Biden and Schumer promise checks on day 1 to get votes? Absolutely. Was that dishonest? Absolutely. Is Biden still better than Trump? Absolutely. Am I shocked when politicians lie? Nope.

short answer: im a political chump and privileged. so i can play the long game when it comes to politics. fuck the marginalized and everybody else that doesnt have access to resources both before and after this pandemic

thee fucking end

Race you’re a big Transgender fan right? Biden is helping that community that you fight for but I have yet to see you acknowledge what he doing for a group you seem to put above women

youve talked about transgender ppl in 6 different threads.

youre obsessed at this point buddy

This is why I teach, by the way.

The simple MATH would've said this. I see now who constantly cut that class.

Niggas will read something and then try to explain it to somebody else like they are a 30 year expert on the subject.

Niggas just learned something and now they wanna stick their chest out like they are the almighty.

1611696474971.jpeg

short answer: im a political chump and privileged. so i can play the long game when it comes to politics. fuck the marginalized and everybody else that doesnt have access to resources both before and after this pandemic

thee fucking end
Grow up Race.

I’m privileged by my own hand and no one else’s. Would you rather my beautiful black family not have the things they desire? You jealous or something cause you seem to always bring up my privilege.

Anyway, I want what’s best and a $1,400 check alone ain’t it. But you’d be happy cutting a check and letting all these hardworking black businesses get shut down just so Biden keeps his day 1 promise while you shit on everything anyway.

Back