Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION contradictions and lies! exposing the democratic party

"Receipts", lady.

The same reason everyone gets looked up on Twitter/Facebook/etc....

Just in case you need your card pulled. Which you DID.

Sounds like you being bombarded by nothing but feels right now.

giphy.gif

Queen Brokie.

"Receipts", lady.

The same reason everyone gets looked up on Twitter/Facebook/etc....

Just in case you need your card pulled. Which you DID.

Sounds like you being bombarded by nothing but feels right now.

giphy.gif

Queen Brokie.

[redacted]
he didnt pull anything

Last edited:
My intention wasn’t for everyone to pile on for sure, but y’all grown and can do whatever you want.

Still though, it gives me no pleasure to constantly be fighting with her but she just won’t stop. I can debate with anybody and we can agree to disagree, but the vitriol that comes with any discourse with her is just unwarranted and immature.

But she keeping her foot on my neck so there’s that.

My intention wasn’t for everyone to pile on for sure, but y’all grown and can do whatever you want.

Still though, it gives me no pleasure to constantly be fighting with her but she just won’t stop. I can debate with anybody and we can agree to disagree, but the vitriol that comes with any discourse with her is just unwarranted and immature.

At this point, it's just amusing.

31? I don't believe that shit. Super She-Ankh over here sounds like she's 18 going on 12.

"You go to Hell....you go to Hell and you die!"

Ol' Mr. Garrison ass...
giphy.gif

you posted a stupid ass thread about me being in the concious community for what? i already spoke about that in depth here:

you remind me of my ex @IC_Refugee all he did was listen to tariq nasheed, dr umar, jason Black, rizza islam, boyce watkins “etc” he use to watch the theZowhatshow on loop, we use to lay in bed and he would throw that shit on and that was our sunday

i was very into the “conscious movement” at this time too. wore headwraps, had mad crystals, hot yoga every sunday, use to attend building sessions where we burned sage and discussed things ranging from hip hop to chakra cleanses. seen dr umar speak in person 3 times, seen professor griff 2 times, bought books, bought tshirts, i was the quintessential “hotep princess”
“The Black man is king”
“Homophobia is destroying the Black community”
“Feminism is for nappy headed wenches”
etc etc

me and this nigga had hidden color watch parties at the crib lmaooo

but as i started maturing and doing my own research these ppl no longer appealed to me. a lot of their ideas just seemed dated. i was becoming a more “forward” thinker, i was becoming more well rounded, i was studying and researching and their teachings jst no longer made sense to me. i felt they were divisive, violent, and harmful. not to mention, the things they were saying could be debunked after a 6 min google search lol

long story short we broke up because he refused to elevate higher.

and thats u for me. youre refusing to think critically about what ur subscribing to

what were you trying to shake up?

yall grasping for straws at this point.
which is fine.

cussing yall out makes my teeth white

yall can never refute my statements so its always some lame attempt at clapping back. your reciepts lack merit.

i was 20 then. im 31 now

yall fave trash politicans NEVER keep their word.

thats what the thread is about.
yall are this mad about me critiquing politicans ??? to the extent you are thumbing thru my twitter ????????

I must have the girls pressed honey

then this ragamuffin is calling folks broke during a pandemic @Mister B.

i knew it wouldnt be long before yall started mimicking the repubs that you claim to hate oh so much.

clowns coons and buffoons

AND IM ALWAYS GOING TO CUSS YALL BITCH ASS NIGGAS OUT SO EITHER MUTE ME OR BE PREPARED TO THROW DOWN

dick up dummies

Back